• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokemon Masters is now RELEASED!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Pokemon Masters is now out for ioS and Android, everyone!

Right now, things are pretty busy so there are a lot of random errors due to the influx of players joining. Hopefully things settle down soon, but yeah.

I hope everyone has fun!

Years
I'm busy with another game at this point, but if it is out, I'll go ahead and let it download and such. Definitely curious how the F2P units are, especially Hau.

EDIT: Can confirm this is out. I'll definitely be playing some of this tonight.

Last edited:
Years
I downloaded it, but since the servers are going to be a hot mess I'm likely not going to end up playing it tonight. Perhaps later when servers are less busy?

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
For some reason my phone is not compatible with the game when I try and download it and I can't even find the game in the play store.

Guess I won't be playing it then. :(

Years
Apparently the best deals for scouts require paid Gems...while it would be normal for f2p like myself to be very upset with this, I am in a unique situation where the Pokemon I actually want are either obtainable through the story or are not available (yet, hopefully). The game's story cutscenes are slow, but the rest of the game plays fine (either that or the pacing is just enough for me to think about what moves to do next). I am close to finishing Chapter 2, but my phone's battery got very low and I had to stop, but I will definitely keep playing. I got a feeling that the Pokemon I really want to play as might not be available for a while, especially since it shows up in Chapter 1 as a Pokemon from generic trainers. The game's evil team is encountered first in Chapter 2, but I do not even know many details about them at this point, but there is a battle with them I have yet to do. Overall I have been enjoying this game, but I think I have the luxury of not needing to touch the gacha part of the game for a while.

Years
Enjoy guys! I'm having fun, sadly didn't get any 5 star sync pairs on my first ten pull but oh well. You already get Rosa early on in the story and she is too cute.

Game is a bit tougher than I thought though. @_@ One or two of my partners were fainted several times already.

Years
I got in some brief play time late last night. Enough time to get Rosa and roll my first couple non-scripted sync pair gachas.

First non-scripted roll was Phoebe (5-star!), and next one was Roxanne.

Would be nice if I could find the actual proper in-game exit button that doesn't just restart the game to the title screen, though.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In order to play, btw, you need a 64-bit phone. :( So, if you're getting the incompatible message, your phone is probably 32-bit.
(ew btw at that requirement.)

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
Seeing characters from different regions interact is pretty cute. I don't think I will pull units until I'm sure of how everything works and who they will add in the future.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Game freak is so selfish, they made it very hard I can't even download it. I was excited for it since it was announced

Back