• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Egg Swap appears to be the one everyone wants to do this year. Good luck to the entry's :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Theres such a variety of event's yet, im either too lazy to participate or just can't.

Who here likes pie?
    Spoiler:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    9 hours here until New Year's... School is coming back. UGH!

I participated in most events I can do. ;)

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Ahaha, well that Skype chat was fun XD You guys should be less shy guys and more Skype guys. Not enough girls on

I think I'll join the skype event next time. I was thinking about joining but I wasn't quiet sure.

It's 3pm here so I have a couple more hours on here before I head over to my friends house but yeah I go back to school Monday.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Well I'm staying home for New years. Just found out that both of my best friends aren't going and it would be weird to go to a New years party with another girl there that I'm not too crazy about. -sigh- I don't really have any New years resolutions yet.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    New Years Resolution: Gain weight :DDD

Every year I try to stay up later and later on New Years. This year my goal is to stay up until 4 am. Soo my mom should have stopped yelling at me to wake up at noon. /:<

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020

Ditto. Parties are especially awesome on New Years Eve~

I never understood the point of making New Years resolutions. There's no point because you either don't keep them or forget about them.

Meh at least you ask this one? "did you forget your new year resolution all ready?"
    Oh and BBC One Scotland's Hogmanay Live worldwide stream will be available at on Friday, 31 December from 2345 via https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00wv59k

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back