• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    This kind user sent me a message saying that he hoped I'd get some rest after a tiring day i had in which I spent hours doing schoolwork and felt exhausted. Thank you so much!

Years
    • Seen today
    You are a great person to speak with. I value the chats and friendship we've made over the last couple of years.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Very smart and self reflective. Always has some deep thoughts to share but also doesn't focus too hard on it and can come up with some sillier ideas, as well.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    They are very delightful and give off a kind presence that allows anybody to feel welcome. (:

Years
    • Seen today
    Have always liked your posts. Wish we would see you around more.

Also, you made a wonderful christmas avatar.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The user above also has an incredibly fun personality and a great sense of humour, and also cooks tasty rice!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The user above is good at maths and game creation stuff. He's also very considerate. Now, if only he was as generous with the payments... :P

Years
    Plays/has played C&C and other RTS games =3
    Also, has a nice profile page!

Also still seem to be putting up with his 'stupid city'... 😉

Years
    • Seen today
    I have a few compliments. It's been a real joy sharing similar sections with you over these last couple years. One of the many people I look forward to seeing when I log on. It's also impressive that you managed to reach nearly 25,000 posts within a 2 year frame. And finally, that is one of the most wonderful holiday themed avatars I have ever seen. I adore it.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You are very well liked in the community, as well. And it's cool that you seem to enjoy PC quite a bit. So much that you even managed to get over 10000 posts and way earlier than I did. xD

I like your thought provocing thread ideas, too.

Back