• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question a Dedenne

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
  • So many questions :3

Have you heard of Fist of the North Star, and if so do you like it?

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:

And since you joined for hacks, what is your favorite hack if you have one?

What? What? xD never heard of it

Lol bagel :D

My favorite hack is either victory fire or glazed but im going to try a new one soon that might replace that! :)

Where does your current username come from?
    There was already a Dedenne here so hence the 1 idk i didnt like dedenne at first too much then i used him on my team and i thought he was cool but he still wasnt my favorite so i just came up with a random username and when i joined since dedenne was taken i put a 1 so now im Dedenne1 haha and i use that username for literally everything now plus i like dedenne more just cause while looking for avatars and profile pics you find out just how adorable it is :D

What usernames do you hopefully plan to use in the future?
    Oh wow nice question well i was gonna change mine now but im going to wait for january heres the ideas:
    Nuzzle (cause its kinda a dedenne signature move)
    Hanbei (most people tend to know me by this)
    Pachirisu1 (just because itd be nice to try out)
    And i guess we will see in the future what else i will try :)

Dedenne1

Years
  • What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

Do you drink coffee?

Do you regret throwing those rocks at my earlier? XP
    Theres not too many good ones here so McDonalds cause for some reason i still crave their fries :D

Yep coffee, iced coffee, ice capps, mochas and all that i only drink 1 cup a day though

No you and me both know you deserved those rocks xD

What do you love about the Pokemon Dedenne?
    What are your other favorite Pokemons?
    [
    Question a Dedenne

^Is there something not to like? Id say its typing fairy and electric is a cool combo.

Most of the electric rodents and zorua, zoroak cause i love dark types too :D

Loving all the questions guys :)

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Why is Dedenne so cute? OuO X3

What is your favorite kind of coffee?

Do you plan on throwing more rocks at me in the future? XP

Dedenne1

Years
  • Why is Dedenne so cute? OuO X3

What is your favorite kind of coffee?

Do you plan on throwing more rocks at me in the future? XP

Only the smartest person in the world could answer that without giggling or going awh :D (i honestly have no idea its like supernatural)

Iced Cappuccino with Caramel is amazing <3

Many more rocks :D (many more....)

Years
  • Congrats, you're featured for this week. <3 Time to get asking.

What's your favorite place to buy coffee? Do you prefer restaurant/cafe-made or homemade?

Does taking care of so many pets get exhausting? I feel like your house would be pretty loud since you have so many, is this true? What was your first pet? (Don't think this has been asked before unless I'm blind...)

What do you think of Plusle and Minun? :') Least favorite electric rodent Pokémon, if any?

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • - Since you mentioned that you can do a backflip, do you have any advice for someone who wants to learn how to do one? ie. approach to practicing, optimal place to train etc.

- Goto snack/food/drink that you never ever get tired of?

- Tom-eh-toes or tom-ah-toes?

- Can a match box?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Congrats, you're featured for this week. <3 Time to get asking.

What's your favorite place to buy coffee? Do you prefer restaurant/cafe-made or homemade?

Does taking care of so many pets get exhausting? I feel like your house would be pretty loud since you have so many, is this true? What was your first pet? (Don't think this has been asked before unless I'm blind...)

What do you think of Plusle and Minun? :') Least favorite electric rodent Pokémon, if any?

Thank you for the feature! <3 Maybe we can get some questions rolling!

Hmmm i like this cafe the best thats near me i never make my own tbh although if im in a rush i have to stop at tim hortons which has decent cappuchinos

Exceedingly it takes up 30% of the time im awake i have to feed all of them and clean and give medicine oh gosh dont get me started haha. First pet i ever adopted was my little white kitten who had chronic herpes but that cleared up within a week and she's the sweetest and healthiest little girl now.(oh ya my house is only loud cause i have a dog and ya it barks at anything...anything haha)

I love them haha theyre so cute although theyre not great in battles
    Hmm least favorite very hard...lol not its actually pikachu cause it takes dedenne's spotlight
    the spotlight off from all the other rodents ;)

- Since you mentioned that you can do a backflip, do you have any advice for someone who wants to learn how to do one? ie. approach to practicing, optimal place to train etc.

- Goto snack/food/drink that you never ever get tired of?

- Tom-eh-toes or tom-ah-toes?

- Can a match box?
    Buy a trampoline and jump around everyday start with front flips then move on to doing backwards summer-salts.

Coffee for drink food is chips cause who doesnt like chips :D

Tom-eh-toes all the way :p

The last one confuses me xD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Oh my! Questions! :3

What about you do you think you could change; if you could do so without fail? Would you change anything? :3

Would you ever wear red nail polish? Any kind of makeup? :3

What's your favorite episode of MLP:FiM overall? Who is, in your view, the Best Pony? :3

You suddenly wake up and it's as if you're the opposite sex your entire life; what if anything would be changed about you?

Dedenne1

Years
  • What's your favourite album of all time?
    I debated this for an hour or so and it came down to Halycon by Ellie Goulding and Native by One Republic but i have to go with Native theres really not one song in that album i dont like

What is your favorite soda to drink?

Why haven't you throwed more rocks at me yet?
    i would say root beer cause its great! Besides that Coke is good too

*pelts with rocks* happy? :)

Oh my! Questions! :3

What about you do you think you could change; if you could do so without fail? Would you change anything? :3

Would you ever wear red nail polish? Any kind of makeup? :3

What's your favorite episode of MLP:FiM overall? Who is, in your view, the Best Pony? :3

You suddenly wake up and it's as if you're the opposite sex your entire life; what if anything would be changed about you?

I would make myself be more patient and less aggitated with small things cause for some reason my patience is terrible and im quite bad at trying to fix that haha

Ya why not? For fun atleast haha
    Makeup hmm maybe for my eyelashes cause itd be fun probably not on a daily basis or anything but to experiment or at halloween time hmmm

Twilights Kingdom part 1 and 2 was quite amazing and fun i must say, just so much mystery drama and action :D
    SUNSET SHIMMER SUNSET SHIMMER SUNSET SHIMMER! ....i like sunset shimmer the best haha in my opinion she has the best personality and shes like me in alot of ways :3

Id probably be prettier as a girl and probably still friendly but more outgoing and id be better with clothes haha i feel like id be one of those overly peppy girls thats popular but annoying but kinda smart lol idk really hard to imagine but great questions!

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • Do you got the fire, fire, fire? And if so, are you gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn?

What are your favorite one-hit wonder songs if you have any?

Who is your least favorite pony from MLP?

I accidentally traded away my Dedenne for a Pikachu, how does it make you feel? XP

Last edited:

Dedenne1

Years
  • Do you got the fire, fire, fire? And if so, are you gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn?

What are your favorite one-hit wonder songs if you have any?

Who is your least favorite pony from MLP?

I accidentally traded away my Dedenne for a Pikachu, how does it make you feel? XP
    *starts singing Burn* Yes i do and i will :D

umm Ex's and Oh's is a good one and i did like Fight Song

Pinkie Pie she's just hmmm

Like i wanna pelt you with rocks again :)

What's your favourite section here on PC and why?

Sweet or sour food?

The eastern world or the western world?

Pokemon Clubs i joined for rom hacks then opened a trade shop but Pokemon Clubs was the first section i really enjoyed i think someones support banner is what drew me there and ive been there ever since!

Sweet ;)

Western although i like Eastern i wouldnt trade it for Western

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You said that a Xatu killed your favourite Pokemon in an Emerald nuzlocke. What was that Pokemon, to be precise?

Dedenne1

Years
  • You said that a Xatu killed your favourite Pokemon in an Emerald nuzlocke. What was that Pokemon, to be precise?

It was a Shiftry that as some may know is exceedingly rare in emerald and I was lucky enough to get one in my nuzlocke but than this xatu comes in and i think ill just faint attack him right? No it hits me with a confuse ray and peck then once i think im ready to come back from the peck im still confused on my third turn and boom its like 30% of my hp gone every turn then i go to heal and i do so using my last hyper potion and then omg critical hit peck with a confuse ray bye bye shiftry D:

Back