• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question a Dedenne

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
Years
  • If you could have one super power what would it be?
    What makes you feel mad?
    What makes you feel happy?
    Do you think the Dedenne we know here on PC is the same in real life in terms of personality, etc?
    Your love for Dedenne ... It was love at first sight? Or it grew slowly in your heart? XD

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Since you're busy with rl matters and internet life, do you still work as a volunteer at the animal shelter?

Which kind of animals you'd like to take care of?

What made you work with the animals on the first place? Is there a story behind it?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • What happens if I ask a question that isn't really a question?

If you could be a Gym Leader, what type would you use, and where would your Gym be?
    xD well if your going to stalk a thread and read you may as well reply haha

Electric and hmm probably in a big bustling city where my gym was in the center powering it :D

If you could have one super power what would it be?
    What makes you feel mad?
    What makes you feel happy?
    Do you think the Dedenne we know here on PC is the same in real life in terms of personality, etc?
    Your love for Dedenne ... It was love at first sight? Or it grew slowly in your heart? XD
    The power to fast forward pause and rewind time.
    when people dont reply to my vms When an author ruins a book with a terrible ending D:
    when people reply to my vms Compliments always make me feel happy :D
    Nope im alot more harsh irl haha not as cheerful as i am on PC although id like to be more happy irl xD
    Grew slowly it was just a username for a pokemon i found that was shiny but then i saw how cute it was and slowly began to love it haha

Since you're busy with rl matters and internet life, do you still work as a volunteer at the animal shelter?

Which kind of animals you'd like to take care of?

What made you work with the animals on the first place? Is there a story behind it?
    Sundays and Mondays although ill be back to only sundays when school starts haha basically if you take out PC, Volunteering, and everything i do irl i have 8 hours left to do what i want and thats mostly sleep xD

Cats dogs anything really that needs help haha im surprised no ones asked me if i have any animals :p

Not much actually i was in the mall alot and passed by the place everyday so eventually i asked if i could volunteer and they said no so then i asked my mom to go in with me and she asked and they said yes and im still here today haha (actually one more year ill be on the board)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Favourite singer?
    Favourite section of PC?
    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    Favourite ROM hack?
    Got any pets?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Favourite singer?
    Favourite section of PC?
    If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    Favourite ROM hack?
    Got any pets?

Currently Zedd cause Beautiful Now is great :D
    Pokemon Clubs definately a favorite
    Id stay in the US and live in New York cause i like the state and probably live in this one town ik that has a pretty nice village with average housing i like the suburbs better than anything.
    Its a rom hack but its still a fangame Pokemon Reborn will always be my favorite for its graphics

This question is rough cause i have alot:
    3 cats: 2 sisters (black and grey) and a young adult pure white kitten (all were rescued)
    1 dog: purebred Shetland sheepdog.
    24 fish: brought in to 50 gallon fish tanks in the winter until my pond is finished being constructed
    1 squirrel: yes a squirrel, a common grey squirrel he was found as a baby(i found him) and he was alone mother is missing, we took him in and fed him and now hes 8 got his front teeth removed and now he is hand fed as well as gets medicine twice a day.

So ya i have some interesting pets i dont think i ever told anyone that but thats definately something worth noting about me haha

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Can you cook? If so, what are you good at? If nope, are you planning to learn it?

How did PokéCommunity came in to your life? What makes you stay here?

Three random songs from your playlist, please!

Your favorite music from Pokémon games?

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • What do you do in your free time?
    Do you like Nature? If so, Name 3 Things in nature that you find most beautiful?
    What makes you feel bored?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Can you cook? If so, what are you good at? If nope, are you planning to learn it?

How did PokéCommunity came in to your life? What makes you stay here?

Three random songs from your playlist, please!

Your favorite music from Pokémon games?

I can cook alittle bit but im honestly not that great i just know how to follow a recipe :D

Hacks haha i had to join to download one so i made an account. I later began trading shinies competitively so i made a trade shop here and then ended up basically in pokemon clubs and ive been here ever since!

What makes me stay here? You! the people i guess ive made alot of friends here or well people id consider friends and i enjoy chatting with them every day!

Secrets by One Republic, Outside by Ellie Goulding, and Worth it by Fifth Harmony.

Hmm Cynthias battle music definately :)

What do you do in your free time?
    Do you like Nature? If so, Name 3 Things in nature that you find most beautiful?
    What makes you feel bored?

I read mostly or go on here.

Ya i enjoy going for hikes and spending time outside alot! 3 things? Well butterflies, flowers and hmm id have to go with the wildlife, like squirrels! :D

When i have nothing to do, and dont wanna talk about pokemon i feel extremely bored and just do nothing haha

Years
  • Dedenne!

- How did you discover the world of Pokemon ROM hacks? And what was the first ROM hack you've ever played?

- Opinion on bacon?

- Can you do a backflip?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Dedenne!

- How did you discover the world of Pokemon ROM hacks? And what was the first ROM hack you've ever played?

- Opinion on bacon?

- Can you do a backflip?

PERSON!

I played pokemon uranium after i played pokemon twilight some years ago and found out about rom hacks and got super confused! So i browsed this forum and then they wanted me to make an account to get a file so i made an account! What rom hack was it for? Pokemon Sienna i believe :D and it was a great game.

ITS TASTY No im trying to be a vegetarian! Trying...

Actually yes im very flexible so im still able to do one if i want to although i can no longer do 2 front flips in a row :(

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Why shimmering sunsets? Do you like sunsets?

Your favorite time of the day?

Favorite day(s) in a week?

Favorite month?

Dedenne1

Years
  • Why shimmering sunsets? Do you like sunsets?

Your favorite time of the day?

Favorite day(s) in a week?

Favorite month?

Sunset Shimmer is the name of my current avatar and theme so i put it backwards :D

Night time everything fun goes on then for me and its the only time i really get to relax

Friday and Satuday im usually not that busy and i tend to go out to eat every saturday and friday.

July its the warmest im off from school and i can go to the beach. I also tend to have alot of my parties then :3

Dedenne1

Years
  • Come on you guys have to have more questions than this :o

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    so all these treehouse topics you post right. how do you think of them? do you try to come up with topic ideas or do they sorta just come to you?

Years
  • I could have said this in a VM or something, but I might as well ask it on your AMA...
    Who did your character marry on your first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening? ^_^

Dedenne1

Years
  • so all these treehouse topics you post right. how do you think of them? do you try to come up with topic ideas or do they sorta just come to you?
    They come to me, idk when they will or why but they just pop into my head admittedly i forget alot of them before i can post them but i try to ask as many as i can as fast as i can get to mp computer xD.

Are you looking forward to FE fates?
    Do you like Xander? (He's my fave ~<3)
    Yeeesss <3 i cant wait! Still hoping it will come out early 2016 rather than middle or late
    I like Xander but Elise is my absolute fav :D

I could have said this in a VM or something, but I might as well ask it on your AMA...
    Who did your character marry on your first playthrough of Fire Emblem Awakening? ^_^
    Oh dear long story time....
    So basically i was at A rank with ummm Nowi and Lissa when i beat the game...after i beat grima i honestly didnt no what else to do so i was just gonna ask a friend what i should do a couple days later but in the meantime i really wanted to do a second playthrough on challenge mode, so i started it and it was really fun, of coarse when it asked me to save i just mashed the A Button and accidentally saved over my original save file... So im still replaying the game to see what happens but it seemed i was going to marry Nowi :D

Given you joined PC due to being drawn in by ROM hacks, what is your fave hack game and why?

Hmm tough very tough well id say my favorite rom hack is a tie between Pokemon Victory Fire and Pokemon Glazed they were both very good but my favorite fangame (game made with rpg maker) is Pokemon Reborn which i appropriately worship as the best fangame ever made haha.

Thanks for the questions guys keep them coming :D

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • So many questions :3

Have you heard of Fist of the North Star, and if so do you like it?

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:

And since you joined for hacks, what is your favorite hack if you have one?

Back