• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question of the Day

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Are there any Pokemon games you haven't played yet, but really want to?

The Mystery Dungeon games and Conquest. I have them, but have never played them before. I heard they are pretty great!

Years
  • Which gym leader would you most prefer to travel with on a Pokemon journey?
    Misty and if she's not allowed whitney!These two ladies have always caught my eye(courtesy to anime).I like everything about misty and something in whitney strikes me!Gonna do a ph.d to know what strikes me!

Sopheria by asking this question u have stabbed me by making me remember that I havent yet played XY and ORAS!That was painful!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • Are there any Pokemon games you haven't played yet, but really want to?

pokemon conquest. i've heard great things about it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • The scores have been updated in the OP. You guys are doing awesome ^^

I've been interested in Pokemon Conquest too. I only just learned about it recently but it sounds really cool!

Sopheria by asking this question u have stabbed me by making me remember that I havent yet played XY and ORAS!That was painful!

Oh man, what are you waiting for, punksaur! They're amazing games :D

Years
  • Question of the Day

Are there any Pokemon games you haven't played yet, but really want to?​
    Absolutely. I've never played any of the Sinnoh games, and I want to change that because it's the only region I haven't actually explored. Platinum is the one I really want to play; it looks like it has everything Diamond and Pearl have, plus additional goodies (much like Emerald to Ruby and Sapphire).

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Absolutely. I've never played any of the Sinnoh games, and I want to change that because it's the only region I haven't actually explored. Platinum is the one I really want to play; it looks like it has everything Diamond and Pearl have, plus additional goodies (much like Emerald to Ruby and Sapphire).

I recommend you go play this now. Like, right now. Now. In all seriousness though, Platinum is probably one of my favourite games (even counting ones outside of Pokemon). The region itself is amazing with such variety and surprises at every corner. I'm trying to not spoil it for you but it's really good :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'd like to play the Japan-only TCG2 game (with a translation patch, since I don't know any Japanese). There are a couple other Japan-only releases that I'd like to try, for comparison's sake, as I've only played the American versions. I'm also curious about the WiiWare PMD game that came out as three versions in Japan a few years ago. (And of course, since the new PMD is out in Japan, I'd like to play that, but I plan on waiting for an English language version in November.)

I've played most of the Pokemon games, so there aren't many that I'm dying to try. I guess I could try Conquest or the Ranger series, but those have never held much appeal for me, for whatever reason. Other than that, I've never played PMD: Explorers of Sky (though I played Time and Darkness), so I wouldn't mind going through the extra content in Sky at some point.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024

Pokémon Conquest. I've not really bothered with it before, but I've seen some really cool looking character art from it so I've been meaning to give it a look.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • The artwork does look great ^^ I really wanna play it.

Question of the Day

Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?​

Years
  • I make it a point to battle them as long as my team is healthy, I tend to need the extra experience they give you compared the wild. And the cash too.

Years

• Question of the Day

Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?​
    Every last one of them. For some reason I get paranoid that I'll end up challenging a Gym Leader/boss of any sort and end up having to farm Exp. And with TMs being more reusable but more expensive with the newer generations, the money that you save from doing this over time adds up. If the team is weakened to a point where fainting is a threat, I run back to a Pokemon Center and heal up.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?

I love battling random trainers! It's the easiest way for me to train my team (especially because I can't stand grinding in tall grass), so I make sure to fight as many trainers as I can throughout the game.

pkmin3033

Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?

At the beginning of the game I tend to avoid them, so I have a few of them to battle to bring Pokemon I've not got on my team yet up to speed. If I plan to catch something on the route, or the next route, and it's going to be several levels lower than the rest of my team, I'll avoid them like the plague, then go back for them. Ultimately I like to battle all the trainers I encouner though, the trick is the timing.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Question of the Day

Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles? [/CENTER]

I stop and battle every trainer, otherwise my Pokémon are gonna suffer a lot when battling the Gym Leaders and E4. Gotta keep 'em well trained! :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?

Well I like the feeling of winning so obviously I'd battle everyone and win. :P

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Yep, I like to fight LITERALLY EVERYONE. No one gets spared.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Do you stop and fight every trainer along the way on your journey, or do you prefer to avoid trainer battles?
    Well, yes and no. I do try my best to fight every trainer in a route that I can find (even though I won't sometimes if I'm low on Pokemon or something) but I rarely go looking for trainers. I do sometimes though, if I need the experience or an item :P

Years

Yes, to make them feel bad.

Back