• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question of the Day

pkmin3033

Oh wow, from the PokeWalker right? I thought the PokeWalker was the coolest thing back when I first got HG ^^ Are you using the same one from when you first bought the game?

I am! Well, the one from my copy of HeartGold, anyway - not sure where the one from SoulSilver has gone, and I'm pretty sure its battery has run dry as well...I had to replace the battery in this one before I could use it. xD

How often do you play Pokemon these days?
    Rarely; I have far too much else to be getting on with in the games department to be able to replay all my old ones...unfortunately. I always have a game on the go, but unless it's a new one that just came out, it doesn't receive my full attention.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • How often do you play Pokemon these days?

If spinoffs count... at least once a day. Mostly only Pokemon Shuffle because I've gotten bored of the main games, so you know how it goes right now. =/ If not, then I don't really play Pokemon all that often because I'm waiting on whichever installment comes next.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • What's the last thing you did in a Pokemon game?

Played the Halloween challenge on Black, currently training my team at the Desert Resort.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    How often do you play Pokémon these days?
    Ever since I have completed XY and ORAS, I haven't been playing Pokémon as much, unfortunately; perhaps only once or twice a month. Though, this will definitely change once a new main-series title is released.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    How often do you play Pokémon these days?

Pretty often, actually. I don't play ORAS or X/Y much any more but I'll okay one of the older games pretty frequently and Pokémon Shuffle is beginning to take over my life again.

itsSacred

Sly and Strong like a Blaziken
    Years
  • Awesome! I remember you saying you had just started it a few weeks ago, so glad to see you've finished it! How'd you like it?[/SPOILER]

Question of the Day

How often do you play Pokemon these days?​

I actually enjoyed it, they put a lot of work into the game.

How often do you play Pokemon these days?
    Once every few days, or sometimes hours upon hours.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • How often do you play Pokemon these days?

I'm currently replaying White version to review its plot (need it for my project), so it's back to daily for me.

After that I will either be working on replaying Y to redo some first playthrough events and post-game events. Also plan on completing the Omega Ruby dex, so it's likely daily going forward for a while,.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Ah, you lucky peeps! I wish I could play every day, but sadly my playing of Pokemon games is restricted to weekends, nowadays :( I don't get a whole lot of time to play during the weekdays, but when a new game comes out, I'll probably find a way to squeeze it in somehow ;3

Question of the Day

What's the one Pokemon you've used the most in your Pokemon game playthroughs?​

Last edited:

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
    Years
  • At the moment, it is a mudkip, which I used in all of my 2 1/2 completed game playthroughs... But that might change soon.

As for using the same exact pokemon, that I have no clue.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Question of the Day

Despite my avatar suggesting Salamence, the Pidgey line takes the cake. The latter is widely available very early in most games, so it would often be the first Pokemon I catch after the starter and later become my flyer (...is that even a word?).

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
    Years
  • What's the one Pokemon you've used the most in your Pokemon game playthroughs?

Hard to say, I always make a conscious effort to use different Pokemon. But if I have to guess, it's probably either Scizor, Crobat or Starmie.

pkmin3033

What's the one Pokemon you've used the most in your Pokemon game playthroughs?

More than likely Pidgey. I always run the Normal/Flying type of the generation I am in at least the first time around (and usually in subsequent playthroughs) and Pidgey is the one that has appeared the most. Starly would be a very close second, since I've played the Sinnoh games nearly as much as I have the Kanto and Johto ones, but not quite.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017

Lucario! I think I have enough trained Lucario to make a whole team!

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
    Years
  • What's the one Pokemon you've used the most in your Pokemon game playthroughs?
    Hmmmmm... Altaria, Braviary and Pidgey line. Either of those guys are always in my team whenever they're available. Other than that, I'm really easy-going with my team. I once put a Dunsparce in my HG many playthroughs to feel new! It was kinda deplorable though! You pair a Dunsparce with the TOUGHEST TRAINER ALL AROUND and you get a really fun mix. Can't count the times he died against Lance's hacked Dragonites and I didn't bother to waste a revive on it.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Since I'm one of those people who doesn't actually use Pidgey on every single playthrough they ever play ever, I'm gonna say Raichu because it's my favourite pokémon.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Question of the Day

There is none, or at least i haven't officially counted. I'm also exploring new potentials and favorites. But one thing's for sure: It's a must to have at least one Water-type in my playthroughs.

Back