• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCobaltComet

Investigator
Years
  • I've been absorbed in a particular video game recently (Fantasy Life, 3DS), but I can't find it in the Fan Clubs/Groups or Video Games forums. Does no such thread exist for this game yet? It might not be appropriate to ask here, but I don't want to open my own thread or similar yet, due to having a busy lifestyle.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've been absorbed in a particular video game recently (Fantasy Life, 3DS), but I can't find it in the Fan Clubs/Groups or Video Games forums. Does no such thread exist for this game yet? It might not be appropriate to ask here, but I don't want to open my own thread or similar yet, due to having a busy lifestyle.

well, it doesn't hurt to open one if you like! xD It's worth a try. It's worth opening a thread for discussion, and it's also worthy of a club topic...so you have two options to discuss the game. Not to be biased, but if you want to keep discussion in a club-like setting (such as with events, meetups and such, then go for opening a club in FC&G). :3 Other than that, Video Games is a good section to post at.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Some people are able to put their Skype thing under their picture/details. I can only enter gamer tags or whatever they are called, Is there a requirement for being able to put your Skype there and if so why?

Years
  • Some people are able to put their Skype thing under their picture/details. I can only enter gamer tags or whatever they are called, Is there a requirement for being able to put your Skype there and if so why?
    If you go here and look under Optional information, there's a place for you to fill out your instant messaging info :)

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • Sometimes I see people's posts where there will be some text with a strikethough. Then there will be another message underneath. Somewhat like this:

This like would be crossed out
    This one wouldn't be and would say something different

How do they do it? Like is it a thing they choose to do or does it just happen somehow?

Years
  • Sometimes I see people's posts where there will be some text with a strikethough. Then there will be another message underneath. Somewhat like this:

This like would be crossed out
    This one wouldn't be and would say something different

How do they do it? Like is it a thing they choose to do or does it just happen somehow?
    You mean like this right?

You would insert text like this: [s]this is the text you want to be striked out[/s]

You could do that or just type your text, highlight it then click on the
    Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"
    button :)

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • I want to show of my remixes of Pokemon music but I am not sure where to post it and I'm afraid I will put it in the wrong board nor do I see any board relating to music either that or i'm blind please help thanks :3

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I want to show of my remixes of Pokemon music but I am not sure where to post it and I'm afraid I will put it in the wrong board nor do I see any board relating to music either that or i'm blind please help thanks :3
    You can do that in Pokemon General. If you have any questions about it, you can send a message to the mod of the section, Osiris!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i've been seeing this in the treehouse description since the treehouse was opened, this isn't supposed to be like this right?

The Treehouse (30 Viewing)
    For the everyday ramblings of the masses.
    <rdar://problem/20517630> Treehouse description is outdated

Years
  • i've been seeing this in the treehouse description since the treehouse was opened, this isn't supposed to be like this right?

The Treehouse (30 Viewing)
    For the everyday ramblings of the masses.
    <rdar://problem/20517630> Treehouse description is outdated

They're mainly just doing that for laughter. In fact, the descriptions for the section in the index are all supposed to be nothing but joke purposes.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    They're mainly just doing that for laughter. In fact, the descriptions for the section in the index are all supposed to be nothing but joke purposes.

oh ok haha. that's what i thought at first but i wasn't too sure.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • How does one make a blog, actually? I already have 2,000 post.

Nice work on over 2000 posts! ^^

So, if you go on your User CP, scroll all the way down until you see an option called 'Blog' to the left side. From there, you can see your Blog Control Panel to the left! There you'll see many options for your blog, like creating your Blog Title and Description, as well as what colors you want for it. If you want to post a new entry, you go from Your Blog > Post to your Blog.

If you're still a tad confused, I'd recommend you experiment this a bit just to get the feel of it. Hope this helps you. <33

Years
  • Nice work on over 2000 posts! ^^

So, if you go on your User CP, scroll all the way down until you see an option called 'Blog' to the left side. From there, you can see your Blog Control Panel to the left! There you'll see many options for your blog, like creating your Blog Title and Description, as well as what colors you want for it. If you want to post a new entry, you go from Your Blog > Post to your Blog.

If you're still a tad confused, I'd recommend you experiment this a bit just to get the feel of it. Hope this helps you. <33

So, I think I've a bit of a problem. So, I got to my UCP, clicked Blogs, an then got to my blog UCP, and all the things you've mentioned was not there. Here's a pic:

Spoiler:

Did I miss something?

Years
  • So, I think I've a bit of a problem. So, I got to my UCP, clicked Blogs, an then got to my blog UCP, and all the things you've mentioned was not there. Here's a pic:

Spoiler:

Did I miss something?

Ah yes, I've heard about this problem lately because Pinkie-Dawn was affected by the same thing. I think the postcount may have been buffed up again or it's a usergroup issue, but other than that I'm not sure what's causing it. I'm kinda fearing he may have to become a supporter if that's what it has to come down to.

But yeah, it's something that's been affecting only regular users and not supporters.

Years
  • So if you have it set to receive e-mails from administrators, what are some of the things that they message you about? Are they for significant forum-related notices? Do they contact you if they know you haven't logged in in a while or something? Just wondering what they do. Thanks!

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • We very very rarely actually email people. It's pretty negligible.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hello there,
    Is there a permanent name change thread anymore, as when I was last on, there was. I just cant seem to find it.
    Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Hello there,
    Is there a permanent name change thread anymore, as when I was last on, there was. I just cant seem to find it.
    Thanks in advance!

Name changes are only open at certain times of the year. The next name change period will be in September so, you have to wait around three months at this rate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back