• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hound of Justice, I moved your posts in here. As, well, the questions are not Staff Feedback. Have a good day now!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    do i need to be a staff member or a generic mortal like me can do it too

Don't think you could request these stuff, sadly. :( Some events offer custom user-title as prizes, though, and if you win, you'd be rewarded with them. I'm not really sure if there are any ongoing contests like this, but you could check out some of our other boards to make sure.

Years
  • Don't think you could request these stuff, sadly. :( Some events offer custom user-title as prizes, though, and if you win, you'd be rewarded with them. I'm not really sure if there are any ongoing contests like this, but you could check out some of our other boards to make sure.

Can u link where are the contests held im too stupid to find on my own :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Something I was wondering...what exactly is a "pair"? Lots of users here have something in their sigs about their pairs and say they're paired to a certain user(s). But I don't really understand what it means. And the Pairing Thread doesn't really tell you what a pair is....

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Something I was wondering...what exactly is a "pair"? Lots of users here have something in their sigs about their pairs and say they're paired to a certain user(s). But I don't really understand what it means. And the Pairing Thread doesn't really tell you what a pair is....

Basically a pair is someone you have a good relation with. Could be a great friend, a gf/bf or someone else. You pair up with them to show this friendship/etc... So if you have a good friendship with a member on here, you can ask them to pair up with you and if he/she agrees, one of you post in the Pairing Thread and/or put it on your sigs ^^
    Hope that was clear enough :D

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Basically a pair is someone you have a good relation with. Could be a great friend, a gf/bf or someone else. You pair up with them to show this friendship/etc... So if you have a good friendship with a member on here, you can ask them to pair up with you and if he/she agrees, one of you post in the Pairing Thread and/or put it on your sigs ^^
    Hope that was clear enough :D
    Ah, ok, I got it now. Thanks.

Years
  • Why does it take so long for my posts to appear on this forum? Most places it takes about ten seconds while here it takes about two minutes. Is it something related to my mobile safari browser?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Why does it take so long for my posts to appear on this forum? Most places it takes about ten seconds while here it takes about two minutes. Is it something related to my mobile safari browser?

Sort of hard to tell, but yes, probably. ): If you have any other browser installed, could you try that and see how it goes? I'm currently running Opera Mini on my phone, and to get messages posted, it takes only about 15 to 20 seconds.

Years
  • Sort of hard to tell, but yes, probably. ): If you have any other browser installed, could you try that and see how it goes? I'm currently running Opera Mini on my phone, and to get messages posted, it takes only about 15 to 20 seconds.
    Maybe it's not that. What thread(s) are you posting in? Are you posting in a thread with 1,000+ posts?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    I started a Trade Shop with the [Gen V] prefix, but now I want to move my business to Gen VI. Is there a way to edit your prefix or do I need to start a whole new Shop?

Years
  • I started a Trade Shop with the [Gen V] prefix, but now I want to move my business to Gen VI. Is there a way to edit your prefix or do I need to start a whole new Shop?

You can contact a Trade Corner mod: Keiran, tabor62, Cordelia or Absol.

Taiji Dragon

How to put youtube videos? I already pressed the youtube icon and copy pasted the url. The problem is it doesn't display. It says undefined. It says help. When I press it it say that I need to wait 30 minutes to see if it starts working. Is this common? Do I have to wait? Do the videos show right away or is this the result of an invalid url?

Years
  • How to put youtube videos? I already pressed the youtube icon and copy pasted the url. The problem is it doesn't display. It says undefined. It says help. When I press it it say that I need to wait 30 minutes to see if it starts working. Is this common? Do I have to wait? Do the videos show right away or is this the result of an invalid url?

It says you have to post that embed code after the "=" in the video's URL although for some weird reason right now the videos are disabled from showing up on profiles. I think embedding in a post might still work but someone can always correct me if I'm wrong.

Taiji Dragon

It says you have to post that embed code after the "=" in the video's URL although for some weird reason right now the videos are disabled from showing up on profiles. I think embedding in a post might still work but someone can always correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you very much. I already corrected the mistake. The problem was that i was copy pasting the entire URL. It is only the part after the = that is needed just like you said. Again thanks.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • It says you have to post that embed code after the "=" in the video's URL although for some weird reason right now the videos are disabled from showing up on profiles. I think embedding in a post might still work but someone can always correct me if I'm wrong.

They... are? o_O

Uh lemme fix that.

edit: can someone confirm that it works now?

Years
  • Why do I have access to the Member Encyclopedia forum all of a sudden? Also is this forum the same as the "Member interaction center" that is mentioned in the Supporter benefits thread?
    Yes it is the same MIC listed under the supporter benefits, and I can see it as well when not logged in, and on one of my many 1,029,384,576 alts.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Why do I have access to the Member Encyclopedia forum all of a sudden? Also is this forum the same as the "Member interaction center" that is mentioned in the Supporter benefits thread?

Yes it is the same MIC listed under the supporter benefits, and I can see it as well when not logged in, and on one of my many 1,029,384,576 alts.

I'm seeing it too... is something going on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back