• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • So, I kind of feel like a moron for not knowing, but how to do you make a spoiler? I've searched the forums up and down for the answer. I dunno if it's either:
    a) I'm the only person who doesn't know how to
    b) There was a thread, but it has been deleted
    c) I'm inept at forum-searching or
    d) It's hiding from me

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • So, I kind of feel like a moron for not knowing, but how to do you make a spoiler? I've searched the forums up and down for the answer. I dunno if it's either:
    a) I'm the only person who doesn't know how to
    b) There was a thread, but it has been deleted
    c) I'm inept at forum-searching or
    d) It's hiding from me
    A spoiler as in a tag that hides the content of your post? Just wrap [spoiler] and [/spoiler] around your text like so:

Spoiler:

[spoiler]hi![/spoiler]

Years
  • A few times I've seen a moderator colored PC community supporter thing in old profiles. Does that mean that they were once a mod or that was the color back then?
    Could you perhaps show us some examples of this? I can't seem to find any of the sort at all. Just curious. :3

Years
  • Ah yeah, those. I kinda didn't understand the question at first which was why I asked.

I believe those are just tied to the last time the user posted, and not them logging in. Meaning that if the moderator bar changed to a newer one, it wouldn't show up on my profile until I've made a post since the change took effect.

But yes, the supporter colors before they were [supporter]green[/supporter] were moderator blue.

Taiji Dragon

Hey, just asking: Where can I create a sig pic? I've seen people commenting that there are people who can make them for you. I would prefer to do them myself. Any sites or places where I can create a banner (I think that's what's called). I'm getting my sig pic constantly disabeld and this is the third time I have had to edit it. I just don't want to remove anything. A place where I can resize my pics will also be helping me. Thanks.

Years
  • Hey, just asking: Where can I create a sig pic? I've seen people commenting that there are people who can make them for you. I would prefer to do them myself. Any sites or places where I can create a banner (I think that's what's called). I'm getting my sig pic constantly disabeld and this is the third time I have had to edit it. I just don't want to remove anything. A place where I can resize my pics will also be helping me. Thanks.
    You can make a signature any where you want, any way you want. Whether it'd be in Photoshop, GIMP, just any photo editor would do. As for the reason it keeps getting disabled, you need to make sure your signature is within the rules, which are located right here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=311161

If you aren't sure if your signature complies with those rules, then just make a post in there asking if they do or don't.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I don't think there's one about it around here. I haven't browsed PC with a 3DS in the past so there's not much I can do. Posting a thread about it in this very section may help, might be others who may need the help just like you.

T&I would be a second choice, but since your problem is PC related the former is probably best. xD

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • Hi!

Where can I find the Vivillon trading thread? I can't seem to find it..... If it was locked, where would I trade for Vivillon forms? In the General Trade Thread?

Thanks!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hi!

Where can I find the Vivillon trading thread? I can't seem to find it..... If it was locked, where would I trade for Vivillon forms? In the General Trade Thread?

Thanks!
    I can't seem to find anything like that either. You can try the General Trade Thread or if you're looking for something specific fast, post in the Quick Trades section! :)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Hi!

Thanks!

I believe you are looking for the Scatterbug Trading Corner. click me!

And yes, you could use the General Quick Trade Thread to look for them in case people aren't responding in that thread.

Good luck with your trading!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yo, where did the Hoenn Confirmed chat thread go? I have 3 notifications that are linked to that thread, but when I click on them it just tells me that "an invalid thread was specified". Tried looking for it in the ORAS section and it seems to not be there....

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Ok so I have a question that didn't necessarily need it's own thread, so I'll post it here.

It's come to my attention that certain Pokecommunity members have signatures where theres a picture that says "Crystal Version Supporter" or "Platinum Version Supporter" and stuff like that. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where these people got these awesome signature pics?:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ok so I have a question that didn't necessarily need it's own thread, so I'll post it here.

It's come to my attention that certain Pokecommunity members have signatures where theres a picture that says "Crystal Version Supporter" or "Platinum Version Supporter" and stuff like that. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where these people got these awesome signature pics?:D

You mean like the ones in this blog? Those aren't really images per se. Those signatures were purely made by CSS coding here on PC surprisingly! It takes a bit of skill to get them right. And if you are interested in one, you can visit a signature shop at Art & Design, or you can PM me for one since I do have some skills!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back