• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Speaking of ME, I remember being told pretty recently that it would be made so people could edit the titles of their threads at any time without consulting a mod, even in forums where it doesn't let you normally (i.e. Trade Reviews, Challenges and Member Encyclopedia). I know that both me and Necrum tried to test that with Trade Reviews, but it didn't seem to work.

Was this something that's been discussed or am I just thinking things?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I get the feeling the MIC is now open to the public. Because I've seen a few non-supporters post in that section. Chances are, anyone, whether a supporter or not, can access the MIC.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Speaking of ME, I remember being told pretty recently that it would be made so people could edit the titles of their threads at any time without consulting a mod, even in forums where it doesn't let you normally (i.e. Trade Reviews, Challenges and Member Encyclopedia). I know that both me and Necrum tried to test that with Trade Reviews, but it didn't seem to work.

Was this something that's been discussed or am I just thinking things?

Yeah, you can edit your titles now, deary! Only in threads you made, though. :P

I can access it anymore...

you can't? Huh...weird. I just saw it as a guest a few minutes ago.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I'm believing this may indeed be the case.

It's seemingly fixed back now. I can still see the "Special Forums" section, but Member Encyclopedia has disappeared. When I peeped into the Quick Discussion thread I saw an ongoing topic on whether they should allow the forum to be opened to members with lesser postcount. I guess it was just a test or something.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Okay, so I can't put a .gif as my avatar. Do I need to be a higher supporter level for that or am I just not doing it right? Any time I put in the .gif it automatically turns into a baisc .jpg. I tried uploading, using a link from tinypic, and using a link directly from google and none of them will work.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The MIC wasn't supposed to be open to everyone; it's been hidden again.

How big is the .gif? If it's larger than your size constraints, it will show up as a .jpg instead. Can you post it in this thread?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • They are all under 1 MB. (at least according to my computer)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    i have a bunch of pocket monsters cards and i am wondering how much they are worth.
    im not sure which they are i cant remember all there names.
    they are all in mint condition
    i have 58 of them

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Speaking of claims, why don't we have or why aren't there threads anymore for claiming songs, movies, and celebrities?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Speaking of claims, why don't we have or why aren't there threads anymore for claiming songs, movies, and celebrities?
    Because I don't want to deal with the headache, at least not at present. I might bring it back in coming days since during the summer the initial brunt of claims won't be too hard to handle. Claims wouldn't seem like a difficult thing to keep up with, but updating a list with ~eight claims per post, given posts have backed up, amounts to a lot over time. :(

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    A few times I've seen a moderator colored PC community supporter thing in old profiles. Does that mean that they were once a mod or that was the color back then?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • A few times I've seen a moderator colored PC community supporter thing in old profiles. Does that mean that they were once a mod or that was the color back then?
    As far as I know, it just has to do with the fact they haven't logged on since the user ranks (that's what that blue PC Supporter icon is!) have been changed, but once they do it will update and they'll have the new one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back