• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

// Rate how well the user above is known [v.3] [whoooo are you? who, who, who, who?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

You post a lot in my section and here so you deserve this.. not a full 10 though... maybe later xD

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • 9/10
    I see you a lot in the d&d section! I always enjoy reading through your often really well-grounded arguments!

9/10
    I see you a lot in the d&d section! I always enjoy reading through your often really well-grounded arguments!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    6/10

Thanks, I try to put a lot of thought into them. Sometimes my points backfire though! Hope to see you around more myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    6/10

Thanks, I try to put a lot of thought into them. Sometimes my points backfire though! Hope to see you around more myself.

Years
  • Who are you again.

10/10; you post a lot here, I see you post plenty of places elsewhere, and we've chatted via VM XD Not to mention you're a fellow FT fan, and I'm pretty good at remembering such people, ahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back