• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime music above you!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Ehhh, 5/10. It's alright but I really prefer the United States version of the opening lol.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
5/10

Not my taste of music.

Would love to sing this in a karaoke.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
Years
It's nice! I'll give it a 8/10.

This is the second opening from Ookiku Furikabutte, "Seishun Line":

It's sung by one of my favorite J-pop bands, Ikimono-gakari. They've sung a couple of Naruto openings as well, which are amazing.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

The amount of high notes hit in this song is too damn high.

From the same group!
Only could use this one because most of them were copyrighted or sped up versions.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
Years
Love the series and the opening is nice as well. There's some rock and I love how it speeds up as it goes to the chorus. The singer's voice goes so high though! 9/10.

Here's something different from those: Barakamon's 1st Opening, "Rashisa" by SUPER BEAVER.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
8/10

Was so addicted to this OP! Barakamon best anime of the season!

Let's have something even more different...

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Not sure how I feel about it honestly, I would have to a 5/10. Maybe if I heard it enough I could push it up to a 7?

Here is the ending which i fount amazing from a new anime I've started watching.

Back