• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the anime music above you!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
7//10. It sounds kinda generic but is still catchy. :p I might give the anime a shot.

Years
9.5/10, I won't forget never in a million years just how great One Piece truly is, and this song captures that feeling perfectly.

9/10. A very good opening for a great OVA series. Since you're showing Gundam some love, I will too.

I was considering linking Silent Voice but I feel this has better appeal to a larger audience.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
Years
@Melodie: Nice choice for a Gundam Opening and Gundam love in general, especially considering that G Gundam is one of my favorite Gundam series. :)

Anyway's for Aisu's theme: 7/10

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
@Melodie: Nice choice for a Gundam Opening and Gundam love in general, especially considering that G Gundam is one of my favorite Gundam series. :)

Anyway's for Aisu's theme: 7/10

Remember to also post a song! Since there wasn't one posted I'll just go ahead and post mine 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABsWrnAKoSs

One of my favorite openings this season and the full version just came out today.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It is a decent song, imo. Nothing that stands out for me though. :c 6.5//10

Last edited:
Back