• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Leader of Your Country

Years
  • It's fair to say every single American user who posts here will say Donald Trump is a complete joke who doesn't even deserve to be President. And I can definitely agree with them.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Are you literally sure Justin Trudeau is the only good world leader right now? Because he seems like he's acting like he's not flawed.
    I'd say Alexis Tsipras is one of the only good world leaders right now. My country's leader, Justin Trudeau, is certainly up there, but there are still a few things he could do better with, namely aboriginal rights and changing our electoral process(which is something he promised to do during his election campaign but has since reneged on).

Nonetheless I'm well aware that other countries(specifically that big one to the south) have worse problems, so it's not all bad up here. Thus I'll give Trudeau 7/10.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • admitted to being corrupt during his stint as a city mayor.

yeah. and his supporters are saying "He's honest. Best president ever."

kiss my ******* ***, you ****** *******

Years
  • Crooked forum members are making fun of our glorious tweeter in chief! How dare them!

His ass don't belong in office. Get him out/10.

Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    1/10. He's a total buffoon who spends more time going on Twitter rants than he does leading the country, he seems to have no interest in leading the country, and when he does try to get things done he does disastrous things like make weapons deals with Saudi Arabia, toy with getting us into more military adventures in the Middle East, escalate the drug war, ramp up NSA spying, and pound a few more nails into the coffin of the environment. I am of course talking about the Donald.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Taking this seriously, can I go against the tide & say 10/10?

I have a lot of respect for the fact that Mr. Narendra Modi is at least trying & I think doing more than a decent job.

Major achievements:-

• Swacch Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Campaign), a campaign launched to clean the streets, roads & the basic infrastructure of the country.
    • Make in India, an initiative launched to encourage national (& multi-national) companies to manufacture their products in India.
    • Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (Prime Minister's People Money Scheme), a scheme to ensure access to financial services in an affordable manner. Even Guinness Book of World Records recognizes the achievements made under this scheme.
    • Demonetization of high denomination currency notes (1000 & 500). It did bring about a lot of chaos, people rushing to banks, long queues to deposit/withdraw money, many complaining about the way it was brought about. At the end of the day though, it did prove to be an effective measure & really helped in cracking down black money.
    • And the most recent, implementation of the GST (Goods Service Tax), an indirect tax applicable throughout the country, replacing multiple taxes levied by central & state governments. Its still new & will take time to understand fully, but I think its a good move, although it does increase the costs of consumer goods & services.
    And these are just the major campaigns & schemes. There are lots of other achievements, which I've not listed.

I'm not saying he's the absolute best. Many things could have been implemented better & there's still a lot of room for improvement. Running a Nation is no easy task though, you cannot expect perfection, everybody has their flaws, he has too. Its very easy to sit on the sidelines & say, "oh this should be done, that could have been better", but I'm a positive person & would rather look at what has been achieved & he has done a lot.

Yes, I have my views on what could be better & don't shy away from putting them up on social media, but I also make sure to applaud his achievements.

Actually make it 20/10.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back