• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    5/10 The design is real cute like a chocolate bunny you eat on Easter, I wish it were at least competent to use though like a Pikachu or Eevee or Clefairy. They went for a joke pokemon again like magikarp, giving it splash, klutz etc. If it was quicker to evolve it would not bother me, but since this a Pokemon that only evolves by friendship and has 0 base happiness there is such a thing as taking a joke too far...

Togekiss?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    8/10 Togetic was in much need of an evolution. I think Togekiss is an interesting Pokémon to use with its parahax strategy.

Metang?

Last edited:
    Years
    5/ 10

It looks kinda cool, granted I think it's evolution isn't the most plausible adaptation for Oshowott. Other than its appearance though, Samurott is not one of the more memorable starters, Its just a safe monotype pokemon that could be a surf encounter it doesn't fill a niche as well as any of the other warer starters like Swampert or Greninja or Blastoise. Even just within the Unova Starters its potential is in my opinion wasted when Serperior gets Contrary and Emboar gets Reckless.

Darmanitan?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    4/10 I don't like how it can't take any hits, on top of that, its main move is Flare Blitz so it dies even faster.

Aromatisse?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    8.5/10 Original typing, and I absolutely love that mischievous look on its face!

What about Dewpider?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back