• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen today
    7/10. I like it a ton, but hearing people say it's the worst bug type turns me away from using it.

Hydreigon

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 10/10 I have no complaints! Classic Pokémon, great design, based off a kangaroo, and has a cute Mega!

Huntail?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 7/10 No strong feelings but I appreciate its slightly wacky design.

Kabutops

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I like Ivysaur's design, the flower bulb above it, the colors and all. 8/10!

How about Larvitar, then?

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Larvitar is a real cutie, and it's probably my favorite Johto Pokémon along with Chikorita and Phanpy! 10/10

How about Zubat? xP

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • While I've never utilized it myself, I've heard others praise it. And hey, I love how smol Roselia is <3 a: 7/10.

Raichu!

Years
    • Seen today
    7/10. I like it, but it's not my favorite out of what Eevee can evolve into. It might even be on the lesser end, but I still enjoyed using it in Colosseum, which was actually the only time I've played through a game with Espeon.

Komala

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back