• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Medicham's alright for me! It might not be my favorite Fighting-type, but it's definitely pretty cool and it has an interesting type combination! 8/10

Next up is Snorunt! ^.^

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    5/10

Cool design, but that's it for me really. Although everyone seems to love it.

Gallade?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2022
    10/10 :D I think Palkia looks epic and, if I had the ability to bring any Pokemon into the real world, Palkia would be one of my choices.

Blaziken?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Blaziken's definitely one of the cooler FIre-types, and its appearance in the XY anime made me respect it even more! 8/10 ^.^

How about... Dwebble? :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • 4/10, this one's a bit of a mixed bag for me. I like it because I used one, and while it was a pain to raise in the start, it was pretty solid near the end. However, I dislike it a bit for hogging my route 10 encounter in my 2nd X run, when I could have gotten something more interesting. I also think it's a bit overrated sometimes.

Alakazam!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • 8/10

The Pokemon look very good! But I am not a fan of Psychic type lol.

How about....

Togetic?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back