• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    9/10

It has a nice message, even though it would be better if the message is aligned to the center for convenience. :)

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    10/10

Yours are always awesome! You are my signature idol, how do you do that XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    8/10 Your art is always awesome! But, you don't specifically try to make your signature look fancy. The way it serves you is that you like to tell more about yourself to others through it, and you showcase your art to make it look unique. I like that about your siggy the most! : ) So, 8

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I am gonna go with 8/10 cause I personally like Luxray and the way the rest of the sig complements Luxray as a lion and an electric type is great!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    It's overly tall- if you took the font size down to perhaps 11px it would help immensely. But what would help more would be more concise organization, and perhaps to make it a little more interesting, segment the text using the pictures- put one part of the text above the images and the rest below. If you know how I would recommend resizing/cropping the images as well; those I happen to know are fairly large with a lot of empty space.

4/10

Back