• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
7/10

It's not a particularly engaging listen but it really captures the emptiness of space and a sense of loneliness, so the title fits.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
hot damn i actually really really like that one
9/10

Last edited:
Years
7/10
I couldn't listen to it for a really long time or anything, but it's a good piece of music. It sound very cinematic, like it belongs in a marvel movie.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
that one almost reminds me of something i'd hear in an anime. i do like it though
7/10

give this one a minute or two to build up

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
you can toss almost any Detroit: Become Human music at me and get the highest score. Those three composers are all brilliant. However, this piece in particular is a bit too ambient and doesn't really move me or give enough of an emotional response tbh? So I'll have to settle for a 7/10 o:

ok let's go with an oldie goldie

Last edited:

Cid

Years
9/10

Oh man, this gives me King K. Rool reveal feels. It would be lower if I didn't follow the pre-release press of Smash Ultimate, but the track is still a jam.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You can never, ever go wrong with Kingdom Hearts music, imo! 8/10

Cid

Years
Oh hey, this is the IP that managed to crossover with Zelda! First I've heard of its OST, and I must say, I'm impressed! 9/10

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
SImple but effective song, and a well used motif from an excellent game. 9/10

The Moon from Ducktales, but it's a cover

Back