• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you! (Version 20XX)

Years
  • 7/10
    It's definitely not my favourite, but all the Undertale/Deltarune music is still solid even at its worst. What I like about this one is that it really just seems to fit Lancer really well.

Cid

Years
  • Hmm, it's alright. I don't have nostalgia for ToonTown, though. I'm sure this would be a trip down memory lane for someone who has.

7/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 8/10 Never played this game but I imagine this song is used during one of the final mission or after credits cause it makes me feel very victorious and enthusiastic.

Continuing the Super Mario thing

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Honestly? You can't beat some of Mario's music. 8/10

Now I'mma hit you with something a little somber.

Cid

Years
  • Whoa. Ephemeral, eerie, sacred, spectral, and otherworldly would be how I would describe that. 9/10

Years
  • Oh this is so neat! This picks up really well as it progresses, I absolutely love it, 10/10!

I've gone for some heavier guitars this time...

Years
  • 8/10
    That's invigorating. It's the sort of the music that makes you really want to [virtually] punch stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yesssss anything from LoZ is guaranteed to be good. 10/10!!

Can't resist some epic MH music. :')

Cid

Years
  • Oh man, this brings me back! Love this stage and this game. I always wished I could have all three types of shields swappable by a button press. You know what, they should do that with the characters as well! Sonic Heroes style, if ever they plan on porting this game. 9/10

Now, in celebration of Collection of Mana's release and the Trials of Mana remake being announced for E3 2019:

Back