• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the video game music above you!

pkmin3033

5/10. Like most of ORAS' music, it's pitifully below average for the Pokemon franchise, in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    While Game Boy music is kinda irritating after awhile, this is still the same classic melody so 7/10.

pkmin3033

That's a horrible melody, but there is something oddly catchy about it the more I listen to it...6/10.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    At first it sounded like generic Chinese music but then the melody got good past the 1 minute mark. 7/10

The hardest character select theme you'll ever hear. It's dope.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 9/10. Pretty awesome theme for one of my favorite characters in the GG series. As with Blazblue, I tend to enjoy these games if not only for the music since I'm terrible at just about every fighting game.

I'll go with a horror game track just in time for Halloween.

Sir Codin

Dude, it's Megaman, awesome regardless. 9/10

Now for some Dark Souls because I saw some Bloodborne while scrolling down:

I chose this because I was just listening to it during a session with my Knight/Faith build. Here's a stream of my failed and then SUCCESSFUL attempts at beating this guy (video embedded starts at beginning of successful attempt)

https://www.twitch.tv/carcharodin/v/23436304?t=13m34s

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Funnily enough I beat him for the 3rd time yesterday too.

Lotta the boss music is good in Dark Souls, and Artorias's is no exception. Really like the eerie tone of it (though what else would fit lol). 8/10

and next:

Years
  • 10/10
    I've always liked that one. My only complaint would be that it's a little too short, but then again Sheik isn't really around all that much in the game, so taking points off for that reason wouldn't be fair. A relaxing song that fits the character really well.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
    Years
  • 7/10. I'm not much of a fan of CoD, and it isn't a song that I would listen to outside the game, mainly due to its length.

pkmin3033

6/10. One step up mediocre, but one below good. I'm not a fan of how nearly all fighting game music sounds the same. xD

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 7/10. Not my sort of thing, but it sounds pretty epic either way. Sort of get the feeling that some serious stuff is going down. {XD} Need to play a God of War game honestly.

One of the overworld themes from an overlooked GC game.

Back