• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
  • Finally pre-ordered Metro cause they're one of the last devs I have a feeling of trust in.

Also picked up:
    Night in the Woods
    Two Point Hospital
    And probably mroe

TY

Picked up Rainbow Six Siege after friends wanted me to get it to play with them cause they wanted me to carry them

Years
  • I bought a PSVR but sold it to my dad because tbh I don't really like it. Games that I've bought since the New Year for myself are:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - XB1
    Pokemon White - DS
    Monster Hunter Generations - DS
    Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded - DS
    Sonic Forces - PS4
    DragonBall Xenoverse 2 - PS4

I've also got a pre-order down on KH3, and the wait is absolutely killing me.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I bought Kingdom Hearts - The Story is So Far because watching some of the KH3 trailers made me realize that I don't recognize half of the people in it, lol. I've only finished 1 and 2 and played some of Birth by Sleep so I figured I'd try and catch up on it's apparently convoluted story before buying KH3.

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Not sure it counts as a purchase since it's technically free but I've been trying out the Metanormal Demo since a friend of mine did some art for the game. It's got an interesting story so far but for someone who isn't great at bullet hell games these first few battles have been pretty tough.

TY

A new gaming keyboard, another Corsair STRAFE except this time it's the STRAFE Mk.2

it has a volume slider now

jadeCrown

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    bought far cry 5 and i'm absolutely in love with it. the main storyline is quite immersive and you have tons of sidequests to do. You can upgrade your abilities which actually do come in handy throughout the game. Highly recommended

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Paid off my preorder for Kingdom Hearts 3 today! Can't wait until Monday I'm definitely going to the early release for it so I can go home and probably play it until sister and I go to Disney (how fitting hahah).

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Japanese version & Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. I got those last month.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Finally I managed to buy FIFA 19 on the Switch, in almost a year after getting FIFA 18 as my first Switch game. FIFA 19 is currently on shipping as I'm writing this. And before that, I bought Color Zen Kids and VVVVVV for Switch as well.

Last edited:

TY

time to fly A10's and crash them all

pkmin3033

Preordered The Caligula Effect: Overdose for the Switch. Was very curious about this on Vita but digital. Switch physical with extra features? Don't mind if I do.

...also nabbed Save Me, Mr Tako! in the Switch sales, because I don't have enough cute Gameboy-style platformers in my life any more.

Back