• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
purchased some DLC characters for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. I need to start trying out more characters in the game rather than just my own CaC. :o

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Bought the Frozen WIlds DLC for Horizon Zero Dawn. Been missing this game, so I figured might as well buy the expansion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cid

Years
Since Syd mentioned her Kingdom Hearts mug, I recently asked my friend who had a short trip to Japan to buy me a Growlithe plush and a Pikachu plus, both from an actual Pokémon Center there. I love them! I hope I get to consolidate all my Pokémon merch someday. I'm not sure where Chespin and Marill are, but Rockruff, Alolan Vulpix, Rowlet, and Litten are safe at home.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
don't tell cherrim but i bought kingdom hearts re:coded today. also got a monster sora figure bc why not.

Cid

Years
Ooh, I bought Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King very recently because of the Dragon Quest Hero Smash DLC. This'll be my first Dragon Quest game, and from the first few minutes I've played, I already love it.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I also got FE Three Houses yesterday. It's been going good so far.

Cid

Years
I bought a cartridge purse for my 3DS cartridges. Now I don't have to worry about cartridges flying everywhere!

That used to happen a lot whenever I opened my old cartridge pocket.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Bought these recently:

Days Gone Special Edition (thought it was a good deal, approx $50 for the special edition with artbook, soundtrack, steelbook and game)
Shadow of the Colossus (finished it today, stellar game)
Fire Emblem: Three Houses (I don't own a switch yet, but HAD to get this game right now since I was afraid the physical version would be unavailable in India after a bit lol)
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Trails of Cold Steel I & II Limited Editions (though since they shipped from the US of A, they kinda came in an effed up state. One of the steelbooks event had a dent >_>)

Planning to get Monster Hunter World: Iceborne soon. Definite purchase. RIP wallet.

Cid

Years
I just bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Will buy an upgraded battery life Switch tomorrow as well as Smash Ultimate. My backlog lengthens.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
As for today, I bought Crayola Scoot on eShop several hours ago. It got some unbelievable price discount since the last time I bought NBA 2K19 that time.

Cid

Years
I just bought the upgraded battery life Switch!!!!!

Super pumped to play. I also bought Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, tempered glass, some clear plastic covering that came with the glass, and a carrying case.

pkmin3033

I bought Final Fantasy VIII Remastered yesterday, better known as the Best Final Fantasy After FFXII. Come at me. I will take you down.

In the last couple of weeks I have also bought Astral Chain and Crystar - neither of which I have started yet. RIP.

Years
I bought Final Fantasy VIII Remastered yesterday, better known as the Best Final Fantasy After FFXII. Come at me. I will take you down.

In the last couple of weeks I have also bought Astral Chain and Crystar - neither of which I have started yet. RIP.

I'm out for your head, FF8 definitely isn't better than FF9 (but then FF9 is better than FF12 too so.............)

Let us know how Astral Chain is! I'm still 50/50 about getting it, but I've heard some very good things from others that have played it

pkmin3033

I'm out for your head, FF8 definitely isn't better than FF9 (but then FF9 is better than FF12 too so.............)

Let us know how Astral Chain is! I'm still 50/50 about getting it, but I've heard some very good things from others that have played it
FFIX is like the second worst RPG in existence, after Persona 4. Easily the worst FF I've ever played, and yes, I am including XIII in that.

That said, I've not really played FFII very much, so I'm not counting that. Or FFXI either. But the rest of the mainline numbered titles and a few of the spinoffs, yeah. I can't think of any games other than P4 that I'd rather not play than IX.

Will keep you posted on Astral Chain, although god knows when I'm going to get to it...I've not even touched the new Fire Emblem yet, I bought the AA trilogy and both Megaman X Legacy Collections in sales, and I'm in a retro mood right now. I got the Mana Collection when it got released physically too and I've never played the original Final Fantasy Adventure, despite playing both the remakes of it. xD

...and I'm getting five games this month...help...

Back