• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

- Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon on 3DS. I'm getting the third game for Christmas and it occurred to me that I haven't finished the second yet, and I don't even own the first game now. Oof.
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization and Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet for the Switch...idk why. Hollow Realization is like 60% off on the eShop right now and Fatal Bullet looks pretty good in the gameplay department? idk. I didn't even like the SAO anime. What is my life.
- Atelier Ryza, also on Switch. I am not happy with KT for being lazy and not dubbing the game, but I'll give it a try...I've played games with no voice acting before. It's fine. Fine. I guess.

...it's my birthday on Thursday. I have three games for my birthday that I know of. What is wrong with me.

Cid

Years
I bought Overcooked for my brother's Steam account. Can't wait to play it when we all have time! I remember enjoying Overcooked 2 when my friends and I played it for a night, and my family has a lot of fun with Drawful and party games in general.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I bought Cave Story+ a few days ago.

The game has screwed me since. It's made me feel things I'd never felt from a video game before.

pkmin3033

I have birthday money, so I grabbed The Grisaia Trilogy on Switch. Been a while since I read a new VN, and this will be good downtime between Witcher 3 and Disgaea 4 play sessions!

Years
I don't know if this "counts" as a "recent video game purchase" but my mom bought Pokemon Sword for me on Amazon. Should be at the house by Saturday. So so so so so so so so so EXCITED! SO SO SO SO EXCITED! YAY YAY YAY YAY! Sorry for that burst of EXCITEMENT!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
prior to sword it was mario kart for switch. and before that the last guardian for ps4

pkmin3033

I bought Mary Skelter 2 the other day, because why not...I really shouldn't have. There is going to be a MASSIVE eShop Christmas sale on Thursday, and I am willing to bet it'll be on sale in that. I hate myself sometimes.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Was kinda in the visual novel mood lately so I bought the Nonary Games and Death Mark off the PSN store during a sale a few weeks ago.

Also The Evil Within, but only because it's going for 4 bucks atm, lol.

pkmin3033

Nintendo Switch sales strike at my heart...and my wallet. I just picked up Oninaki, Blaster Master 1 and 2, and Divinity: Original Sin 2. My partner actually gave me the money for OS2 so it's not as bad as it looks, but yeaaah. I promised myself I'd pick up Oninaki as soon as it went on sale though, and the Blaster Master games look like fun! Gotta try something new every once in a while.

Years
I purchased Dead Nation, Shadow of the Colossus, and Mafia 3 on the psn sale going on. These could very well be my last game purchases this year, boy I been buying more games than I should have this month.

Years
grabbed Dauntless off of the eshop not too long ago. haven't played it yet, but i've always been rather curious if i'll enjoy these Monster Hunter-esque games.

MargatroidCA

Puppeteer of the Hail
Years
Got Project DIVA Future Tone (i.e. the bundle/pass), since my mom bought herself a PS4 recently and I've always wanted to try one of those games. Lucky for me, it went on sale just as I was going to buy it. ^^

Also Mario Maker 2, along with a new Switch as a Christmas gift for the family. Even linked my account so all the other games I have already will be playable as well. (going physical might have been better for this sort of thing in hindsight, but it's a bit late for that now, heh).

Back