• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

pkmin3033

Just picked up the Assassin's Creed Odyssey season pass and Life is Strange 2 for half price in the PSN January Sales. The former gives me an excuse to play Odyssey again - and comes with AC3, which is a nice little bonus - and the latter is something I have been waiting for for a little while now, because I didn't really want to wait months in between episodes.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Heroland for the Switch. I didn't even realize the game had been released (3 weeks ago) till I came across it while buying gifts on Amazon. Decided to buy it as a gift for myself, lol. I've only played a little bit, but you can tell some of Mother 3 staff worked on this one.

Years
I purchased For The King last night on the Switch to play with some friends. Typically games like that are not really my jam. But I LOVED playing it with them and I cannot wait to continue our journey on it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
First I bought Sudoku Relax 2: Summer Waves for my Switch, and afterwards I decided... *takes a deep breath*
...to give Pokémon Sword a try, I hope I can enjoy it.

Years
instead of saving my Christmas money like some Responsible Adult, i decided to spoil myself 'cause i want more games, so here's what i got:

- Hollow Knight
- Monster Hunter Generations
- Dragon Quest XI S

... these games + the fact that i also got Pokemon Shield from a friend are all going to keep me quite busy over the next few months. @_@

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
a few weeks ago, i bought nier automata off a friend for a good price. don't know when i'll get to it but it's sure On My Shelf now. and today i did some post-crimbus shopping and got in on gamestop's buy 2 get 2 free on preowned deal...snagged okami hd, ultra sun, the last guardian, and just dance 2020. needed ultra sun for collection purposes, okami i've been meaning to get forever, last guardian i've always been curious about, and just dace was the odd one of the bunch but i enjoyed the older ones a lot and was lowkey wanting to play a new one since i enjoy dancing and was looking for a more fun way to exercise. perfect time of the year to be thinking about that isn't it lmfao

pkmin3033

So I went into town today and I might have picked up Judgment...I'm sorry okay, it's got Crispin Freeman in it, I need it!

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
I'm getting a bunch of games with some extra money because I don't want to end up running out of games to play and end up feeling like I have to FORCE myself to replay something.

I got Ni No Kuni Remastered recently. Hopefully I don't regret it... 😟

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Now I have Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom and Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition also for the PS4

I really should stop allowing myself to be convinced so easily... so once again... I hope I don't regret this... 😟

Maedar

Banned
Years
The only Sonic game I ever even tried was Shadow the Hedgehog. It was enough to convince me not to try Sonic games anymore.

The last game I purchased was Luigi's Mansion 3, but I was gifted a couple for Christmas: Neverwinter Nights and the Planescape: Torment/Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition set for Switch

Years
Torchlight 2, I have my eyes set on a few titles on sale that I might get if I have the money. Hoping my bill that will determine if I can get those titles is not to bad.

Back