• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Hey guys, I am working on a game, so does any body know where I can find HGSS MIDI files?

i was wondering if anyone could make ethan hg ss overworlds for me i try and it always turns blurry and misaligned

HG SS tiles for RMXP

've searched for hours, I find nothing good tiles HG SS for RMXP.
Anyone know somewhere good tiles are?

I am not sure that this is out there anywhere, but does anyone have a HGSS styled overworld sprite of Officer jenny? I would prefer HGSS but if there is one in a different style I'll take that

I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of spriters doing free commissions. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I just rather wouldn't go on a wild goose chase.

I am not sure that this is out there anywhere, but does anyone have a HGSS styled overworld sprite of Officer jenny? I would prefer HGSS but if there is one in a different style I'll take that

[PokeCommunity.com] Resource requests

It's in RSE style, though.

I was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of spriters doing free commissions. If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I just rather wouldn't go on a wild goose chase.

I would also like this.

Pokemon Sprite

Hey I need a request. I need overworld and trainer sprites for yellow from the Pokemon Adventures Manga. Also in RMXP format would be nice. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I was wondering if someone could post a link to a package of rmxp-compatible tilesets. I'm looking for either kyledove sets or hgss sets, whichever set you can offer with more useable tiles. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• HGSS mid Rips (by PyroDX; named by GLL99).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
I was wondering if anyone has a good list of Battle Backgrounds, if anyone has any can you give me a link to it or have it as a downloadable file? It would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if anyone has a good list of Battle Backgrounds, if anyone has any can you give me a link to it or have it as a downloadable file? It would be greatly appreciated.

I have some, but they are custom. I also have some BW2 but you'll have to resize.

Back