• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event *Results* Eurovision Song Contest Event 2021!

Years
  • A couple of spoilers from the rehearsals:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well...
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The first page (Second post) has been updated with the full line-up / running order for the grand final!

YouTube links have been updated with live semi-final performances (live rehearsal for those pre-qualified).

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

Are y'all hyped for the grand finale today?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Are y'all hyped for the grand finale today?

I just watched the qualifying for the race in Monaco, next there's the season finale for the Spanish football league and then Eurovision shortly after it ends. I've got my adrenaline more than ready for today (although I appreciate that the one competition which involves singing is the one happening before bedtime).

Years
  • Spoiler:

Are y'all hyped for the grand finale today?

Spoiler:

I'm so excited, it's ridiculous!!! Eurovision is always a high point of the year for me, and it's been 2 full years since the last one!

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Honestly, at this point it's tradition. Beforehand when it was more political, that hampered a lot of things in the competition and some of that is still trying to be shook off. That and I imagine things like Brexit etc. didn't help either, haha.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Man, was I the only one who liked France? That was such a nice chanson.
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I quite liked France's entry as well! But also happy with Italy's victory. TBH was not really inpressed with Switzerland's entry - it was well sung, I just didn't like the song! (Not helped by my not knowing the language, but same for France's song - it was better performed and musically better imo is all).

don't hit me emily

Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • I'm one of the ones who has never watched Eurovision before, but El Diablo is honestly really good!!

Yay Eurovision!! I really enjoy it. Out of those I've listened to, Italy and Ireland have to be my fave. I can't really rank the others. (Can I be assigned a country please? 😍)

Malta or Iceland for me, wouldn't mind Sweden, Italy or France. That's my top 5.

I am counting up points, do I have these correct as your votes? 😊

Spoiler:

Back