• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Season you were born in.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    I was born in late summer. September to be exact.

I love both summer and winter though, so I guess that's great for me because the time that I was born is also close to when it snows here.

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
    I'm born in the summer, specifically June, and yes i enjoy the summer.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I was born in January, and to us northern folk, that be winter. :3

As far as I know, it was pretty cold on the day I was born, and I really do like the winter, but I think I prefer the fall, or late spring. I prefer it when it's more warm and wet, rather than just hot or cold. not humid, mind you, that drives me crazy, I'm talking about the rare times when the rain is warm.

Pikazard

Team Rocket and Team magma fan
    Years
    I was born in January, and to us northern folk, that be winter. :3

As far as I know, it was pretty cold on the day I was born, and I really do like the winter, but I think I prefer the fall, or late spring. I prefer it when it's more warm and wet, rather than just hot or cold. not humid, mind you, that drives me crazy, I'm talking about the rare times when the rain is warm.

...strange coz I live in the south east and I count january as winter

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Summerbug here.

Do I like the summer? Yes, I do, because it means no school. =)

But I don't like summer weather. Give me the late fall breeze and dry air, please! Summer is too humid - I'll stay inside, thank you.

Years
    I was born September 21st, which is pretty close to the autumn equinox, so I guess it's closer to fall than summer. It's usually still pretty hot around my birthday, though. :x

I do love fall, though. It's the perfect weather, and there's just that smell in the air, and it's even better when it's nice and crisp out... ♥

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
    August 16th = Same day as Steve Carell.

I like Summer but my birthday is usually on or close to the first day of school :(

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
    I was born in March. So Spring for me. I wish i was born in winter though. I love the cold weather x3

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
    I was born in spring, April (on the date Titanic hit the iceberg xD)

I feel I should've been born in the winter, since allthough I was born in April, I was born in a heavy snowstorm

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I was born in Autumn. It has quite good weather and I love kicking the dry leaves which cover the footpaths and roads.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I was born in Autumn, but I don't think this has had any effect on me XD

Save for being one of the youngest people in my year wherever I go.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I was born in April, which is Autumn here.

And I do like it, since it's an between season. Meaning it's both hot and cold and not one or the other.

Cid

Years
    Well, I was born in July, so does that make me born in summer?

I guess being born in summer isn't so bad, since I like the summertime (no classes).
    But I hate extremely high temperatures, and July in our country has classes, so...

Back