• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOWER RITUALS

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I just got out of the shower but please answer this question for me: what do you do when you get out of the shower? What order do you put your clothes on? Do you brush your teeth? Wash your face? Tweeze your brow? Pick your nose? How do you do this all chronologically? I'm very curious. Thank you.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I almost always shower at night, unless I have time in the morning where I can wait for my hair to reasonably dry because it's long and thick and I don't want to blowdry it all.

After I turn off the shower, I wrap my hair in a towel and then dry off my body with another. Then I step out of the bathtub, put on underwear, maybe a t shirt, and my bathrobe, and unwrap my hair. Then I brush it out straight, fix the part if it's moved, and blowdry my bangs. Then, once they're styled I consider my shower routine complete.

Also I usually lounge around in my bathrobe for hours after because lazy.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I always shower at night only because I hate waking up early and because of my hair. I have a lot and it's wavy so it dries out puffy so I like to let it dry out at night and sleep in a bun or just straighten it in the morning. If I took a shower in the morning I would have to walk around the entire day with floofy hair which isn't as fun as it sounds lol.

So um... I put my hair in a towel and go upstairs to my room!! I usually take a shower after dinner around like 8 or so, so I don't brush my teeth or anything because there is a high chance I'll go grab a snack or something later lol. Also because my toothbrush isn't in the same bathroom that I shower in!

srinator

Why would I wash my face after a shower? .-.

Well I brush before my shower and this is what I do after, oh and I shower in the early morning :p

Shower-dry up-comb hair-deo-check phone for messages-wear shorts-roam around-wear shirt
    Done

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Because you asked, I'll post.

Uhm, I usually just towel dry really swiftly before even stepping out of the shower. If it's a 'before bed' shower I'll brush my teeth. Sometimes I bring my clothes into the bathroom, sometimes I just walk across the hall with my towel on and change in my room. I usually do the former if people are awake, but sometimes I'll do the latter anyway because I forgot my clothes or I was too lazy to bring them in with me. As for clothes order, I guess I tend to put boxers/bottoms on first, then shirt.

Then I put some lotion on my face, arms, hands, sometimes legs and feet, sometimes everything else.
    After this I'll run a comb through my hair and put some chap stick on and ta-dah done!

My after-shower ritual isn't very enticing.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Showers? I don't even have a shower. .-.

But normally after I take a bath, I dry myself in the bathroom. Since my room's not too far from the bathroom (as in the doors are right next to each other), I change my clothes there. Otherwise, I'll bring some clothing into the bathroom as well.

I always wash my face and brush my teeth during baths. I don't do anything else out of ordinary.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I usually shower whenever I want. Like, I don't shower after about ten, but I do tend to shower when there's time. Also, I don't have many rituals, if it all. I usually just like... dry off and throw on some clothes or something lol. That's really about it.

Years
    I always shower in the morning. I have naturally wavy hair like some others above, but my hair is thin so if I shower at night it needs to be fully dry by the time I get to bed otherwise it comes out crazy the next morning. Not even my super awesome hair straightener can tackle it! Instead I blow dry in the morning after I wash my hair.

I have the following steps following shower:
    1. Moisturise body
    2. Neater eyebrows (as necessary)
    3. Moisturise face
    4. Throw on a robe
    5. Fix up hair
    6. Brush teeth
    7. Makeup
    8. Admire self
    9. Get dressed.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Boo, I can't even put my hair in a towel. :/ My routine is:

1. Get outta bathroom
    2. Dry off
    3. Put on clothes
    4. Blow dry hair

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I usually brush my hair right after to get any last knots out so it can dry evenly. Then I take my hair dryer and dry it enough so it's still damp, but not dripping wet. Depending on how quickly I have to be somewhere I just lay on my bed naked for either 5 minutes or an hour. Or I'll put on a robe or just keep my towel on and do something because I'm too lazy to get dressed. After whatever amount of time I lay around I dry my hair fully, unless it's a nice day out then I partially dry it and let the sun/air do the rest. Then I get dressed/do a little eyebrow maintenance/put on my makeup/jewelry.

When I get dressed I always put a bra on first and then socks unless I'm wearing flats/sandals. After that pants and a top.

I wash my face/brush my teeth in the shower.

Years
    I normally shower towards the end of the day around 5-6PM, but slightly earlier during the Winter season because the weather gets cold fast :c There's nothing particular about my shower rituals other than to get out of the shower, put my pyjamas on, then leave the towel around my hair for about an hour.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I shower at night, and my daily routine after taking a shower is drying off with a towel, combing my hair, cleaning my ears, putting deodorant on my armpits, putting on my boxers/PJs, putting on duac on my face, and waiting for about a few hours for my deodorant to dry up to put a white shirt on.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    News update: I just took a shower, and I'm currently sitting in my living room, being a lazy piece of ♥♥♥♥, instead of doing what I said in this thread yesterday.

Years
    - Grab towel
    - Get out of the tub
    - Dry off my body
    - Mess up hair a bit to kinda dry it
    - Brush hair
    - Put on clothes
    - Leave the bathroom

Simple as that, really. I wash my face in the shower, brush teeth before bed, and put on deodorant in my room because it's usually in my bag. Blow-dry my hair? Makeup? What's that?

Years
    i never have a set time when i shower, but when i do, i usually shave before if i need to, shower, comb my hair, brush my teeth and then go on about my day. its nice and simple

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Welll, good question.

-I get out the shower
    -Say "♥♥♥♥, its cold as hell, I'll airdry"
    -Go back in Shower, without turning it back on.
    -Wait in Shower, think about life stuff
    -Get out the shower(again)
    -Dry off using Towel
    -Use bathroom
    -Look in mirror and stare, out of boredom(because why not)
    -Put on clothes
    -Leave Bathroom
    -Go back in and brush teeth, shave, and put on deodorant
    -Eat THE END

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    After my shower I towel off, put on my boxer shorts, then deodorant, then my shirt and go to bed. Nothing fancy like washing my face - who washes their face after getting out of the shower? :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I HAVE A SPECIFIC WAY TO WASH. Shampoo first and while it soaks in my hair, I wash my face. Then I wash my body in a specific order. If I need to shave anything, it's after I wash my body. Then I put conditioner in my hair and use lady wash. Then I brush my teeth (yes, in the shower). And now you know.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    There is literally nothing interesting about what I do. I literally get out, wrap up in towel, and then sit on my bed and mess around on my phone or my 3DS. Like I'll literally just be there on Wondertrade while air drying pfffttt. Except, last night, I was rudely interrupted by my cat jumping on the bed, which he never does. It turned out there was an enormous bug flying around my room. Needless to say, that is not a desired part of my ritual that I ever wish to repeat. ...I did manage to catch it after it tried to go under my laptop, though.

Back