• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SHOWER RITUALS

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
  • I get out the shower then sit on the floor to dry myself.
    After that I brush my teeth and do my hair.
    get dressed and out the bathroom.

Years
  • What do you do when you get out of the shower?
    Most often dry myself and get into the appropriate attire, depending on the time of day.

What order do you put your clothes on?
    Undies, Pants, shirt, socks, jacket, belt, shoes, beanie. If my outfit doesn't include any of those order remains the same.

Do you brush your teeth?
    In the shower. Save time and I don't have to stand around naked and cold while I do it. Instead naked and warm.

Wash your face?
    Again in the shower. Usually the last body part to be cleaned, don't know why.

Tweeze your brow?
    Only if I feel I need to, usually not.

Pick your nose?
    Yet again, in shower. I make sure to clear my nasal passages down the drain. Saves tissues.

How do you do this all chronologically?
    Uhh: Fetch towel, bathroom, undress, shower on, get in, wash hair, soap body, brush teeth, shave, clear nose, explore thoughts, realise I've been in for ten minutes, get out, dry self, go to bedroom, dress, rinse, repeat.

ShiningHelioptile

Powered by Netflix
    Years
  • I usually shower in the morning. After I get out, I dry myself with the towel and then wrap it around my waist. Then I open the bathroom door and walk out, and because of the humidity inside the bathroom it feels great. Then I lie down in my towel for a while because I'm lazy. Then I put on boxers, pants, then a shirt. I brush my teeth and that's it.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Turn the water on as hot as it'll go, and quickly pull the towel into the shower before it gets cold (I use a small towel to make this easier). Then, plug the drain so some of the hot water is left over when I turn it off and dry off in the semi-warmth. Unplug the drain, then put on my shirt, boxers, brush my teeth before I get my hands dirty with the socks, then put the socks and pants on, and then wash my hands and done.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I shower once a day in the evening. I don't shower in the morning as I was never brought up in that manner, and plus I take quite a long time in the shower, leaving less time to get ready for morning classes.

My daily routine:
    Body wash -> facial wash -> hair shampoo -> rinse -> facial scrub -> hair conditioner -> rinse -> dry off -> put on clothes

Order which I put on clothes:
    Underwear -> shirt -> leggings (optional) -> pants/skirt/shorts
    or
    Underwear -> dress

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    I shower in the morning after I eat breakfast. This is my routine:

1. Get in shower
    2. Shampoo hair & let it sit for 3 minutes
    3. Wash out shampoo
    4. Wash body
    5. Rub on some blackhead/acne cream since I don't want one blackhead or acne on my beautiful face lol.
    6. Relax in the shower and listen to music for 10-15 minutes.
    7. Dry off in shower
    8. Put on Boxer Briefs
    9. Socks
    10. Pants/shorts
    11. Blowdry and style my hair
    12. Brush my teeth
    13. Shave my face/chest
    14. Put on shirt

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I always shower either in the afternoon or at night for two reasons: 1, because I can't go anywhere after I take a shower unless I want to deal with frizzy hair (if I brush it and it's the slightest bit wet it poofs up like Hermione Granger's), and 2, because I hate taking showers right after I wake up. My entire shower routine is:

-Shampoo
    -Rinse
    -Put in conditioner
    -Wash face
    -Rinse conditioner
    -Wash body
    -Get out
    -Towel dry body, then put towel on hair to let it soak up the worst of the water
    -Put on underwear and pants
    -Scrub towel through hair for a minute or so
    -Put on shirt

I'm going to sound a little like Spock here, but it's the most efficient course of action I've found. I got curious and timed myself a few times--not strictly, just by glancing at the clock as I go in and come out--and as long as I don't spend much time just standing under the spray, from the moment I close the door to the moment I open it is ten minutes. ...This coming from a woman with medium-length, thick hair. Even my stepfather takes longer in the shower than I do XD

Years
  • Shower after both morning coaching and afternoon practice, and then if I feel really dirty I'll shower again late at night, right before I go to bed. In that case I'll brush my teeth, floss, and such before I nod off. One of the most annoying things is getting all snug and then realizing you've forgotten something, like to turn the AC down or get a cup of water. That may just be me needing everything to be perfect to fall asleep, haha :[

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I normally shower in the morning for school, but whenever in the summer. Normally I get in the shower and sing some Michael Bolton. Afterwards, I get out and dry off with a towel, and wrap it around me. Then I blow-dry my hair then brush my teeth and sometimes shave if I have to go to work. Then I skip to my room and put my clothes on whichever order I feel like. Hm,I should buy a golden bathrobe.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I almost always shower when I wake up so I get dried off, put on some clothes, and then sit on my butt and don't worry about anything else. My hair dries into the style I want it in so I don't have to worry about that and then I only brush my teeth at night, if my breath smells bad I'll use some mouthwash during the day.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Shower, Shave, then chill while the hair dries. Nothing special, except maybe dancing if a good song comes on the radio.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • My routine is the epitome of Chaos. I have no routine, as I do what's needed when needed. However, caffeine typically takes precedence before anything else. I also shower at least twice daily.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Before a shower I usually:
    1. Brush teeth

For showers I:
    1. Wash hair with shampoo
    2. Wash body with body wash
    3. Wash hair again with body wash
    4. Wash face
    5. Cleanse face

I mostly dry myself off in the shower. Then I:
    1. Put underwear on
    2. Put shorts on
    3. Put shirt on
    4. Trim facial hair
    5. Pluck any unwanted hair on face with tweezers
    6. Put on deodorant
    7. Dry my hair usually to the point where it's only slightly damp
    8. Style my hair
    9. Lock my hair into place with some hairspray

And that's pretty much it. It all takes like 20 minutes. Lots of primping involved, though.

Years
  • Depends on if it's a before-school shower or before-bed shower. Before-school shower: lather rinse & repeat mofo, dry off, go to room to get dressed, maybe eat, brush teeth, TV. Before-bed shower: lather rinse & repeat & lather rinse, get dressed, go to room, TV.

Racket

The TCG Professor
    Years
  • > what do you do when you get out of the shower?

First I'll consider if I want a drink or if I need to use the toilet. Then, I'll dry up with a towel. Then I'll trim my beard and possibly my hair. After I might pull nose hairs and get rid of anything on my skin. Then I'll get dressed.

> What order do you put your clothes on?

Watch, underwear, pants, shirt, socks almost always in that order.

> Do you brush your teeth?

Usually I do it seperately of showering.

> Wash your face?

In the shower I do.

> Tweeze your brow?

No, but I pluck my nose hairs.

> Pick your nose?

No, but see above.

> How do you do this all chronologically?

See the first answer.

> I'm very curious.

Apperently so.

> Thank you.

No problem.

Years
  • I always take a shower in the evening. I'm brushing teeth always while showering then proceed to clean myself with one shower gel. After I'm done, I dry myself immediately, put on underwear, dry my ears using cotton buds, make my hairstyle, use deodorant stick and spray myself with deodorant spray(gotta love the double protection) and put on shirt.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I love night showers, there's just something about jumping into bed when you're all fresh. I don't wash my hair every time I shower so sometimes I'll put it in a bun on top of my head and that saves such a crazy amount of time getting ready it's ridiculous. I try to do my no-washing-hair days on my shaving days and then my no-shaving days are my hair washing days, because they're both sooo time consuming for me. It's a pretty elaborate process, and on the days I do both, I'm unstoppable.

Anyway, for me it's just drying off, cleaning my ears, sometimes I wash my face but I mostly just splash water on it. I usually brush my teeth immediately after waking up and right before going to bed, so that's not typically part of my shower routine. I moisturize if necessary.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • I usually only shower at night unless it's unbearably hot. In that case I'll take a cold shower during the day.
    I always wipe my face off as soon as I get out of the shower. I hate warm water on my face. It feels gross.
    Then I dry off and put my clothes on. Hair isn't an issue because mine is so short.

Back