• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Simple Help / Quick Questions

Years
  • Pokemon bw

and all the old pokemons removed ?i only see new pokemons

and on Episode 678 he semd one of his pokemon because he have 7 pokemon what the pokemon he send ?

The Best Wishes/Black & White anime is based off of the Black & White games, which were about doing a "reset" of the series by making only new Pokemon available in the games, and the anime follows suit, ditching every Pokemon but Pikachu and choosing only to feature Gen V Pokemon.

The Pokemon sent:
    Spoiler: Best Wishes 018 and beyond Spoilers
    Though it's not specified in the episode, a later episode reveals it was Pidove that was sent when a Pokemon was sent to Juniper to retrieve Pidove

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    The Best Wishes/Black & White anime is based off of the Black & White games, which were about doing a "reset" of the series by making only new Pokemon available in the games, and the anime follows suit, ditching every Pokemon but Pikachu and choosing only to feature Gen V Pokemon.

The Pokemon sent:
    Spoiler: Best Wishes 018 and beyond Spoilers
    Though it's not specified in the episode, a later episode reveals it was Pidove that was sent when a Pokemon was sent to Juniper to retrieve Pidove
    amd ash old pokemon removed ?
    ash not remmber What he did in the past he will meat again his old pokemon ?
    afther black&white its will be Pokémon: XY somting will be back or its will stay its it his now ?
    so what to pokemons he have on his ?
    on Episode 692 he catch palpitoad what the pokemon he will send ?
    on Episode 694 he catch Roggenrola and he cant use it he have 7 pokemon after on 695 he can use it so what se send ? why this season Very confusing. ...
    will ash ever be pokemon master ?
    hey i watch the movie Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

on the end ash tell to Zorua he will go and visit him he will go ?
    and after this movies ash remmber stuff from the movies on the series ?
    ty for the help sorry for alot of Questions hh :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • amd ash old pokemon removed ?
    ash not remmber What he did in the past he will meat again his old pokemon ?
    afther black&white its will be Pokémon: XY somting will be back or its will stay its it his now ?
    so what to pokemons he have on his ?
    on Episode 692 he catch palpitoad what the pokemon he will send ?
    on Episode 694 he catch Roggenrola and he cant use it he have 7 pokemon after on 695 he can use it so what se send ? why this season Very confusing. ...
    will ash ever be pokemon master ?
    hey i watch the movie Pokémon: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

on the end ash tell to Zorua he will go and visit him he will go ?
    and after this movies ash remmber stuff from the movies on the series ?
    ty for the help sorry for alot of Questions hh :)

Spoiler: Possible XY and Black & White Spoilers
    They're not removed from existence. They're just never really talked about for most of Best Wishes.

He doesn't forget, his past is just pretty much never mentioned.

XY again only keeps Pikachu.

Watch and find out what Pokemon he uses.

I don't remember which Pokemon was sent to the Professor since it's been something like 3 years since I watched either of those episodes. I think they just forgot to animate his choices upon catching a Pokemon, but I'm not 100% sure, as again, it's been over 3 years since I've seen them.

Watch and find out if he ever becomes a Pokemon master.

The movies have never really had any affect on the story in the TV anime. They're like alternate universe tales in a way since the TV anime never really references them ever.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Spoiler: Possible XY and Black & White Spoilers
    They're not removed from existence. They're just never really talked about for most of Best Wishes.

He doesn't forget, his past is just pretty much never mentioned.

XY again only keeps Pikachu.

Watch and find out what Pokemon he uses.

I don't remember which Pokemon was sent to the Professor since it's been something like 3 years since I watched either of those episodes. I think they just forgot to animate his choices upon catching a Pokemon, but I'm not 100% sure, as again, it's been over 3 years since I've seen them.

Watch and find out if he ever becomes a Pokemon master.

The movies have never really had any affect on the story in the TV anime. They're like alternate universe tales in a way since the TV anime never really references them ever.

brock and cilan meet ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    At either Juniper's lab or Oak's lab, probably. Which 803 are you talking about? The one listed as 803 on Serebii (which is the last episode of Best Wishes), or the one that Bulbapedia states is the 803rd episode of the anime, XY004?

Pokemon Episode 803 The Dream Continues! its on Oak's lab
    ash Goodra will be back ?
    and he will see his old pokemons ? and some of the old pokemon will help him on League ?
    when xy&z episode 24 and the rest english will come ? and how i can watch ? for now i watch on youtube

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon Episode 803 The Dream Continues! its on Oak's lab
    ash Goodra will be back ?
    and he will see his old pokemons ? and some of the old pokemon will help him on League ?
    when xy&z episode 24 and the rest english will come ? and how i can watch ? for now i watch on youtube

[spoilertitle="Best Wishes and XY Spoilers]
    IIRC, Goodra was actually released into the wild by Ash.
    Can't answer for the XY arc other than that it hasn't happened where I've reached, which is XY&Z 23.[/spoilertitle]
    XY&Z won't reach episode 24 in English until it airs on Cartoon Network this Saturday (July 30th).

Those YouTube streams you're watching are probably not legal means to watch it. Unfortunately, the only current legal means to watch any brand-new English episodes right now is to watch it on Cartoon Network (or whatever channel the English version airs on in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada) either live or with a DVR recording, or by waiting a month or two for it to show up on Pokemon.com or in the Pokemon TV app.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Not many may care about this, but I must ask. Do the Japanese-release DVD's contain english subs in any way?
    The original series through Advanced, and almost all of Diamond/Pearl isn't subbed anywhere, and I would really like to watch them in their original recordings. If not, I'll have to watch them unsubbed somehow, though I am in the process of learning Japanese. :) Thanks to anyone who can help.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Not many may care about this, but I must ask. Do the Japanese-release DVD's contain english subs in any way?
    The original series through Advanced, and almost all of Diamond/Pearl isn't subbed anywhere, and I would really like to watch them in their original recordings. If not, I'll have to watch them unsubbed somehow, though I am in the process of learning Japanese. :) Thanks to anyone who can help.

Japanese release DVDs? Most likely not, I'd say. Any that do would be illegal or pirated, anyway.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Japanese release DVDs? Most likely not, I'd say. Any that do would be illegal or pirated, anyway.

i have 1 q on Season 1, Episode 61
    and Season 1, Episode 62
    we see Mewtwo there so what the episode he use him ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016

and Season 1, Episode 62

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    and Season 1, Episode 62

They used The Battle Of The Badge episode as the story behind Mewtwo on first movie. One thing I had in mind about that was what if Ash had battled Giovanni instead of Jessie and James and had to face Mewtwo for the earth badge? Would he have accepted defeat like Gary did? Would his anger about not been able to beat Mewtwo have got the better of him?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    I have a few questions.

I have a few stupid question: 1. is pokemon: Indigo league related to the popular show Pokémon (the one that is still having new episodes created)?
    2. is it the popular pokemon show (the one that is still having new episodes created) that has Ash's Oshawott and the one chick's penguin looking water type Pokémon and Brock?

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Are you talking about Indigo league on netflix? if so, yeah it's related. Indigo league is the first season of pokemon. Same Ash, same Pikachu, same team rocket!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I have a few stupid question: 1. is pokemon: Indigo league related to the popular show Pokémon (the one that is still having new episodes created)?
    2. is it the popular pokemon show (the one that is still having new episodes created) that has Ash's Oshawott and the one chick's penguin looking water type Pokémon and Brock?

1) Yes. Indigo League is the official name for the first season of Pokemon.

2) Yes. The Black/White saga features Ash's Oshawott and I take it the Pokemon/person you're referring to is Dawn/Piplup who is the protagonist of Diamond/Pearl along with Ash and Brock. (I think that's what you asked lol)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    1) Yes. Indigo League is the official name for the first season of Pokemon.

2) Yes. The Black/White saga features Ash's Oshawott and I take it the Pokemon/person you're referring to is Dawn/Piplup who is the protagonist of Diamond/Pearl along with Ash and Brock. (I think that's what you asked lol)

so The Black/White saga and Diamond/pearl are the names for each season of Pokémon the show? or are those the games? (sorry I'm not very bright when it comes to this stuff)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • so The Black/White saga and Diamond/pearl are the names for each season of Pokémon the show? or are those the games? (sorry I'm not very bright when it comes to this stuff)

No, the Black/White saga is exclusively the anime, the games are called Black/White version not saga. Diamond/Pearl saga is also the name of the D/P/PT saga in the anime. In Japanese, Black/White is actually called Best Wishes, if I recall correctly.

Back