• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
  • Okay, okay. I see what happened now. Thanks. Its just I was a little unsure of the setup was all.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • What is your internet service provider. I have Comcast and I am having little to no issues like Mario Kart 8.
    The internet service provider is the dude you pay to keep chatting away to people in other countries or destroy people from other countries in games, right? ABC Communications. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them, my internet speed spikes up and down, but never goes above "YouTube is working okay" status. Sorry for my stupid moment.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • The internet service provider is the dude you pay to keep chatting away to people in other countries or destroy people from other countries in games, right? ABC Communications. I wouldn't be surprised if it was them, my internet speed spikes up and down, but never goes above "YouTube is working okay" status. Sorry for my stupid moment.

ABC Communications, I never heard of them before. Sorry. :(

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Won against the Mibs 2-0. That Meta Knight had awesome Edge Guarding! So much fun!

Aven

~:Official Beater:~
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Won against Spino 2-0. It was so intense though!

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Just double checking but the wii u tourney starts when the 3ds one ends correct?

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • The Banana Assassins beat Phantom Akatsuki 2-0
    It was a fun match :)

Yes, it was a fun match indeed! I was expecting our team to lose, but I knew I might have a fun time doing it. I would have been surprised if we won,but we didn't. But hey! It was a fun match, anyway! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    Yes, it was a fun match indeed! I was expecting our team to lose, but I knew I might have a fun time doing it. I would have been surprised if we won,but we didn't. But hey! It was a fun match, anyway! :3

we didnt expect to win either XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Thanks for getting your matches done, guys! So glad you had fun, either way. :) If you've lost and still want to play, let me know by LIKING this post and keeping an eye on the thread. At the end of this week's round, I will eliminate teams that did not participate or were missing and if I have space, I will let you "losers" back in where there are empty spots (if I have any).

Back