• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Nerketur

PokéScripter
Years
  • (3DS) Lightning Strikers < The A-Team - 0-2
    Fun matches, but I must concede they are the victors.
    Thus tells me I'm better at the Wii-U version, but it could also be a lag thing so I dunno. It was fun! And that's all that matters :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • I had an enjoyable time. Really did. Congrats, but seriously those lag pauses were at perfect timing for smash attacks.
    Still I did find out that my main is Yoshi! Really good with Yoshi surprisingly.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I had an enjoyable time. Really did. Congrats, but seriously those lag pauses were at perfect timing for smash attacks.
    Still I did find out that my main is Yoshi! Really good with Yoshi surprisingly.

(3DS) Lightning Strikers < The A-Team - 0-2
    Fun matches, but I must concede they are the victors.
    Thus tells me I'm better at the Wii-U version, but it could also be a lag thing so I dunno. It was fun! And that's all that matters :)

Good thing you two are still in the Wii U tourney! ;D It ain't over yet! Haha.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Okay, I haven't gotten any word from the Golden Potatoes yet.

I've sent them 2 messages by now, I' freak out thursday if I don't get a reply.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay, I haven't gotten any word from the Golden Potatoes yet.

I've sent them 2 messages by now, I' freak out thursday if I don't get a reply.

If you've made an attempt and they have not responded by the end of the round, they will be eliminated automatically and your team will move forward.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I see matches are progressing nicely. I have been practicing like crazy. And then club nintendo updates to tempt me with earthbound xD. I'm out of coins after it so back to training. Just want to say thouh i have school this week so i may be online later in the day if pmed about matches.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I've been taking the role of trying to arrange our matchup. The challenge is getting all four of us together at once. Been in touch with all parties individually.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    Ugh! Still waiting for team golden koopalings to be ready :(
    We only have till tomorrow :(

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay folks! Today's the last day for the First Round. If you have yet to battle the other team, please let me know that you've attempted contact or tried at some point before today to get in touch with them.

If I do not hear from a representative from your team, you will be eliminated automatically by the end of the day. If two teams do not respond by the end of the day and YOUR TEAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED ALREADY, let me know that you would like to continue playing and you will return to the tournament, either with your teammate or a new teammate.

You MUST post in this thread or PM me today, February 4th, to let me know what is going on otherwise your team will be eliminated automatically. If you have previously PM'd me about a teammate or the other team, please shoot me another PM or post to this thread that you are still unsuccessful in reaching someone. If you previously PM'd me about this (before the last 24 hours) and I don't hear from you today, I will accept your previous PM as an update and we will move forward with that info.

Thanks all!

Teams I have heard from within the last 24 hours:
    Team Shadow Scourge (shadic249 & Cyclone)
    Team Poppy Bros. (Snooper16 & Shrew)
    Team Moxie (Psykespike & thizzman)
    Team Stinky Flea (Yoshikko & oocyst)
    Team Forgotten whatever my partner wants! (Blueredemption & Isiyac)
    1/2 of Team Paravice Potatoes (Nakuzami)
    [gangueevee rejoining]
    [Team Wicked Harmony (Harmonious Fusion & Wiicked) rejoining]
    Team Hype Hibi (Hibikaze & RandomHype)
    Team Unwoken Hibi (Unwoken Dream & Hibikaze)
    Team Bloodbath and Beyond (Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer & El Heroe Oscuro)
    Team RandomHype (RandomHype)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    hi! we both decided on tonight, but because of timezones that's midnight for us, that's still ok right? we contacted eachother yesterday.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • We've been communicating back and forth, but because of time zone differences/real life events, we had to schedule our match for tomorrow (Wednesday.) We'd like to get our match in because we've been working all week to actually get a time doable for all and finally have something, but if rules can't be bent I guess there's nothing we can do to get it done in time.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Isiyac and I are planning on battling nakazumi (alone) today or tomorrow. Things for the most part are set up, although we have not shared friend codes yet (i assume we need those). I am prepared to battle today, but since we agreed on between 4pm and 6pm est over 2 days, the agreed timeframe spreads over to the 5th for where you are klippy. For me it is the 3rd right now, so timezones are obviously in play here.

Hopefully the battle happens today, if not we are probably going to need to work something out.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    For note, Wednesday is the 4th. Here in North America, it's the third, and it's 10:31 AM in my time zone, so the 4th is still far away. I'm going to suggest any scheduled matches noted above still take place for that reason.

We DID start our match but my teammate and I had questioned something in the match that we felt made for an advantage that may have impacted the match negatively. I won't delve into it at this time, but I have discussed it with Klippy and the decision lies with the other team. For that reason, I can't yet state a winner. When there is an update, I'll post regarding it, but if we do rematch and can't meet up today we may have to try again Wednesday depending on what happens in the brackets.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I've made contact with the other time, but we haven't decided on a set time. I'll try to talk to them more, hopefully for today or tomorrow (it's the third for me right now).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Okay! I apparently did not sleep enough last night and thought today was the 4th! :) You guys still have TWO whole days to get your matches done!

hi! we both decided on tonight, but because of timezones that's midnight for us, that's still ok right? we contacted eachother yesterday.

We've been communicating back and forth, but because of time zone differences/real life events, we had to schedule our match for tomorrow (Wednesday.) We'd like to get our match in because we've been working all week to actually get a time doable for all and finally have something, but if rules can't be bent I guess there's nothing we can do to get it done in time.

Isiyac and I are planning on battling nakazumi (alone) today or tomorrow. Things for the most part are set up, although we have not shared friend codes yet (i assume we need those). I am prepared to battle today, but since we agreed on between 4pm and 6pm est over 2 days, the agreed timeframe spreads over to the 5th for where you are klippy. For me it is the 3rd right now, so timezones are obviously in play here.

Hopefully the battle happens today, if not we are probably going to need to work something out.

For note, Wednesday is the 4th. Here in North America, it's the third, and it's 10:31 AM in my time zone, so the 4th is still far away. I'm going to suggest any scheduled matches noted above still take place for that reason.

We DID start our match but my teammate and I had questioned something in the match that we felt made for an advantage that may have impacted the match negatively. I won't delve into it at this time, but I have discussed it with Klippy and the decision lies with the other team. For that reason, I can't yet state a winner. When there is an update, I'll post regarding it, but if we do rematch and can't meet up today we may have to try again Wednesday depending on what happens in the brackets.

I've made contact with the other time, but we haven't decided on a set time. I'll try to talk to them more, hopefully for today or tomorrow (it's the third for me right now).

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Ah ok, I see whenever my partner and the opposing team are ready, I'll be here!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • At school, we had to write what we want to do for this year, this mouth, and this school year. I written a lot of stuff for it, but one of the things I put was 'to still stay awesome'. Well, I'm gonna stay awesome by rejoining the tournament! Yay! Also, for those who think I'm a boy, I'm a girl. Anyways,I'm gonna ask Veevee if he wants to rejoin me. I'll edit this post for his response.

UPDATE #1: Veevee still hasn't responded yet. Was expecting him to respond when I was in school. I'll give him some time to respond, but after at least 11:00 PM EST, you might have to give me a new teammate.

UPDATE #2: So,Veevee said 'sure'. That means he will officially rejoin me! Yay! X3

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    We finally got the battles completed. We rematched, and I will say why now: two characters were the exact same colour/clothing, and the darker shaded one made it confusing for not only that player, but also for his partner. So we used unique outfits themed to team colours and that made for a more fun and exciting battle.

Team Shadow Scourge won 2-0. First match had a sweet KO to finish.

I have asked Klippy to keep Poppy Bros. in one of the "abandoned" spots if possible for tournament purposes for allowing the rematch. So Team Shadow Scourge moves on, and I'll let Klippy figure the rest out. :)

Back