• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snacks

Years
  • I mainly eat various kinds of chocolate, and potato/tortilla chips as snacks.

I've rediscovered Twix White and can't get enough of them 🤤
    For chips I love Sweet Chilli Pepper flavored tortilla chips.

Years
  • Twix! It's so good. I haven't had it in ages but I've always loved it.

For me snacks usually consist of fruit or some kind of sweets, if it's over tea. I also sometimes had crackers. There was a particular one I liked but I haven't seen that specific brand + flavor the last few times I went.. and none of the others are anywhere near as good. Like, at all.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    For sweet stuff it's currently either these soft cake things or those oreo knockoffs they sell in a nearby store. For savory it's sour cream or vinegar chips or bread chips with garlic. And occasionally some spicy chips if I can get my hands on them.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pretzels. With or without salt are both fine with me. These days I normally eat them without any salt.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    popcorn 90% of times. the perfect snack.

or just raw carrots tbh, very underrated.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    For fruit: apples, tangerines and oranges; sometimes bananas. For vegetables: carrots. For snacks in a bag: potato chips (generally original or BBQ flavored), dried fruit like cranberries, dates, and pineapple. Occasionally, yogurt with granola bits and peanut butter & hazelnut sandwiches (the second being my favorite combo).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Roasted seaweed is my favourite go-to snack!! I go through it like crazy.

I love sweets too but I don't really know if I have a favourite since I will eat any kind of candies, pastries, chocolates, ice cream, etc.

Years
  • coming from a tropical country, ice cream is my top 1 rn. can't have enough of that delicious coldness. aside from that, chocolate wafer sticks, chocolate chip cookies, mentos, & snickers are what immediately come to mind. i'm quite the sweet tooth.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • If I said fruit I would seem weird. :P

I guess cookies, twix, heaths, cadbury chocolate, nerds ropes, oreos, and poptarts as far as sweets go! For savory snacks I like chips, crackers, cheetos, flavored pretzels, umm...

Back