• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snailvivor [Challenge 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    Okay guys, I think made a little mistake here and I said so on skype. I'm gonna quote myself here so everyone can see it. Please be mindful of how the story can work out from what you write. Anyway

You're being redundant. The story has to go on, be developed from the purpose, not the intention of the antagonist, which in this case is a dragon and makes it even less possible to know its true intentions.
    [6:07:54] Johnny: If we had left unsaid, the intention of the antagonist, we would've have more space to develop the story and make a much more interesting plot twist, later on the story.
    [6:08:37] Johnny: It can still be done though, but since it's collaborative writing... We don't wanna lose track of the story
    That's exactly what I was thinking. We understand. There's a dragon. We need more meat. I don't wanna lose! ;-;

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    lol guess who's going on a holiday for the long weekend tomorrow and won't have much internet access gg

Team Saltizen

People that still need to write
    People that need to write:
    Collector Elwood
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull. One day, a goat named Rocky came down the nearby mountain to seek her advice. Rocky approached Moolah and asked, "What is your key to success?"

PikachuAndEevee

Always have your hopes and dreams...
    Years
    Team Saltizen

People that still need to write:
    Collector Elwood
    Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull. One day, a goat named Rocky came down the nearby mountain to seek her advice. Rocky approached Moolah and asked, "What is your key to success?" Moolah turned to Rocky and replied, "What kind of success are you looking for?"

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Team Escargot

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life. This atrocity had tainted the scenery, causing the once fertile lands to become barren and desolate.

Years
    There are still too many idea if you ask like how midget goes in journey to attain power or human came to their place to help them etc. etc. You just have to be creative.

Killua

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life. This atrocity had tainted the scenery, causing the once fertile lands to become barren and desolate.

They already tried everything to kill the dragon, swords, bows, spears not a single one of them worked.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Team Escargot

Hibikaze
    Desinishon √
    Ullion
    Absol used bite! √
    JohnnyMustang √
    alexkaz61 √
    CatmanDaTrainer √
    Kaneki!!! √
    Lycanthropy
    NightKrow

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Team Saltzen

Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull. One day, a goat named Rocky came down the nearby mountain to seek her advice. Rocky approached Moolah and asked, "What is your key to success?" Moolah turned to Rocky and replied, "What kind of success are you looking for?" The goat used all his might to think of a really good answer, but found himself lost as to what he really wanted in life.

Last edited:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Team Saltizen

Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Once upon a time there was a cow. The cow's name was Moolah, who had everything she wanted in life. She was an independent cow who didn't need no bull. One day, a goat named Rocky came down the nearby mountain to seek her advice. Rocky approached Moolah and asked, "What is your key to success?" Moolah turned to Rocky and replied, "What kind of success are you looking for?" The goat used all his might to think of a really good answer, but found himself lost as to what he really wanted in life.

Did you just do a full 180°?

BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Team Saltzen do you even know who the main character in your story is? Some of your members don't even seem to know your team's name lmao.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Team Saltzen do you even know who the main character in your story is? Some of your members don't even seem to know your team's name lmao.

Hey alexkaz61, welcome to the Underground! Cool to see you getting involved but this game has already started - if you're looking to start your first game, a beginners one should be up soon (: It would be a good level for you to get used to things and to play with players of a similar skill
    level! And then in the future you can play these games ^___^

edit: Oh awkward I totally didn't realise you're playing this game! Nice to meet you, I'm Josh!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years

There is such a thing as "keeping intrigue" and taking unusual turns to make the story interesting and challenge other members of my team, but I suppose a talentless hack like yourself wouldn't understand; so I apologize if it confused you.

Oh, and thanks for pointing that the team name was misspelled! It appears that you still got many skills despite your stunted evolutionary state. :)​

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    If we lose Alex isn't the person I'm voting for.
    You're better than a certain person on this team -.-

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life. This atrocity had tainted the scenery, causing the once fertile lands to become barren and desolate. They already tried everything to kill the dragon, swords, bows, spears not a single one of them worked. Due to their desire to protect their civilization from the dragon, they began crafting new tools and new weaponry at a rate faster than other neighboring races.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Team Escargot

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life. This atrocity had tainted the scenery, causing the once fertile lands to become barren and desolate. They already tried everything to kill the dragon, swords, bows, spears not a single one of them worked. Due to their desire to protect their civilization from the dragon, they began crafting new tools and new weaponry at a rate faster than other neighboring races. One day, one of the midgets discovered something amazing.

EDIT: POST #150 WOOOOO

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Team Saltzen

Nakuzami
    Wicked3DS

Moolah, sensing Rocky's indecision, offered to give the goat a new purpose in life.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Team Escargot
    Hibikaze

Once upon a time, there was a town full of tiny midgets. Despite the fearsome dragon stalking them, they wouldn't stop working. They were proud creatures that took joy in working and advancing their civilization, so they refused to bow down to the evil dragon. But evil dragon wants to make them his slaves and make them work for him for eternity of their life. This atrocity had tainted the scenery, causing the once fertile lands to become barren and desolate. They already tried everything to kill the dragon, swords, bows, spears not a single one of them worked. Due to their desire to protect their civilization from the dragon, they began crafting new tools and new weaponry at a rate faster than other neighboring races. One day, one of the midgets discovered something amazing. It was a fresh, shiny piece of cheese at the size of your average bungalow!

I felt like the story could use more cheese. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back