• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So how's school going for everyone

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • What even is stats? We had the option of either doing that or Calculus and I (stupidly) chose Calculus which is apparently harder.

Im taking both calculus and stats. Stats is an abbreviation for statistics, which is basically about reading and interpreting data, extracting meaning from data, making tables and graphs, and preforming basic calculations to find mean, medians, IQR's, etc.

You should have taken stats lol. its definitely easier.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I got behind on assignments because I was lazy and didn't review Calculus I material before Calculus II started. :( It's going well now that I'm mostly caught up, though.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i dropped out of college and honestly it's been the best decision of my life. screw what anyone else says. i may come back in a couple years anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's been going pretty good. I should be finished next semester and then I'll be transferring so I've been feeling good knowing that my hard work is leading to something. I also met a lot of new people this semester and it's been nice talking to people outside of the norm.

Purist of Black Water

[b]The way we were...[/b]
    Years
  • I never finished school. Right now I am doing classes at a disability network, hosted by a college here, further into town.

It's neatoes burritoes and the teach/students are lovely!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2021
    I'm actually taking a "leave of absence" (redundant, I know) from school due to this decline in my mental health. Things are just way too stressful in the school environment and unfortunately I'm not strong enough to handle it.

That said, I'm taking a gap year!

Years
    • Seen today
    I've always been a C student, but I've been doing better in everything this year. Besides foreign language, which I'm barely getting by.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I finished school (uni) 2,5 years ago and it went ok. I'm really glad to hopefully be rid of it forever though haha. I much more prefer learning the things i need and want through working than through courses.

Back