• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stop Swearing September

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I might take the challenge, but I'll probably lose just starting the month lmao

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I actually don't swear. :x Like, I have no problem whatsoever with swearing, but it just doesn't come naturally to me. When I say the F-word as a joke or while quoting someone, I find myself saying it in a quiet tone and not enunciating the U, like I'm censoring myself. So, I guess the real challenge for me would be start swearing September.

(Fun fact: when you see me say "psyduck" or "muk" on here, I actually typed it out.)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • No way I'd last long at all. What would I call my cat if I can't swear at him? He legit responds better to dickhead now than his actual name O__O

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh, easy! I have a very clean vocabulary so this will be just like any other month. 😇

Years
  • I wouldn't last a day. I feel I'm decent at not swearing at work but I will online and at home.

If this was like 15 years ago I would've been able to do it though :')

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hell to the fuck no! You want me to stop swearing to might as well glue my mouth shut. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This is utter bullshit and you know it.
    Stop Swearing September

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • well maybe the other post i just wrote to you wasn't exactly child friendly, but it's when Daniel looks that counts

True, just gotta keep up the appearances, then no one can nail you for anything :P

Back