• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Strip for me

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • Usually I'll at the least have pants on.
    As far as I'm concerned be sensual, but don't dress like you want to show off your underwear in public.

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
    Years
  • I dislike being naked, even when alone, so I always wear at least panties and a t-shirt, preferable more when around anyone
    i even shower with clothes... so yea

Sirfetch’d

You will see me fully clothed most of the time as I get cold pretty easily haha. Nudity itself has always been uncomfortable for the most part for me. At home sometimes I'll have my shirt off as that doesn't phase me at this point. Plus when you are sexy you gotta show off whatchu got ;D

In all seriousness though I keep my pants on at least.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • When I sleep, it's usually in underwear and a t-shirt. I got hot easily. Any other time, since I'm kind of on the chubby side, I tend to wear t-shirts and pajama bottoms or my jean capris. As for other people, I don't mind. I'm all about people having their own style... as long as they aren't wearing like... underwear and bra out in public or something like that. It depends, really.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
    Years
  • I am surprisingly cool with nakedness. I don't care much. I mean, I have common sense, and I'm not going streaking any time soon.

But one weird thing. I have this friend that everywhere he goes to visit, like a friends house, he takes off his shoes AND socks. Is that weird? He says it's because he doesn't want to get his socks dirty... But... I mean I know some people have a foot thing where feet are gross-icky-ick-eck, but still... Does that come off as weird to anyone else? Part of me wants to tell him to rebel a little and keep his socks on.

Well, where I live it's hot maybe like at most two months out of the year. The rest varies from brisk, to chilly, to cold, to ****ing cold, to OH GOD WHY.

Still though, I like the cold. My usual sleeping apparel is basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I have been known though on certain days to be walking around in boxers and a tee. Wut? I mean, it's only if I'm home alone or if my significant other is the only person there. I mean, they've most likely seen me in less at that point if they're at my house at a point I would be in boxers.

Boxer days are the freaking best though.

Years
  • Sadly people say seeing me nude is very unattractive.

I am quite chubby myself but given I tend to perspire a lot lately it's given me incentive to take my clothes off quite often just because I didn't want sweat getting on my clothes. I even had to go to bed in the nude lately as well.

Plus, given the mad mother of mine she literally tells me to wear clothes if I leave my room.

Evanlyn

Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!
    Years
  • I'm not ashamed of my body, but I can't stand getting changed in front of others. I can bear it if it's my sisters, but that's where I draw the line.

And the clothes I wear... well, they're not really revealing at all. I don't like the thought of people staring at my body, it just kinda weirds me out, so I try not to show off too much skin at all (like, I don't wear short shorts or short skirts [I have one short skirt which I wore today, but it wasn't a miniskirt or anything], and I don't like wearing tops without sleeves out.. I dunno..)

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I don't mind walking around without much clothes on. During the summer, I sometimes wear a speedo around the house. (I generally wear speedos for swimming - I don't like wearing boardies.) No one really minds it - I've shown it to my male friends, who often join me. All of my male friends wear speedos for swimming, and many of them wear them around the house too. Most of my female friends don't mind it, though I wear a tank top when they're in my house (except for my girlfriend, who gets to see my bare chest). I would never go around anyone naked.

Nakala Pri

I'm usually wearing a full set of clothing, but in summer's heat... two singlet's and a pair of shorts. xD Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I don't really care if my family see's me half-naked because like, we're siblings and my mom is my mom so.... xD

Years
  • I really hate seeing people semi naked.

That reminds me, I remember this one time while family took a trip to Toronto during the summer, I distinctly recall a woman wearing only her undergarments walking around...And she wasn't exactly the average human size; she was slightly on the larger side \: Eh.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • I don't particularly like showing my body off to the public. That's why I hated PE class so much when I went to school. >.> ugh.
    On the other hand, I don't mind being clothes-less around my GF of we're alone. I mean, I actually posed naked while she drew me. ^\\\^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I only take my shirt off when showering and that's to keep it from getting wet. I may be a perv but even I have my prude times.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm pretty modest when it comes to my body, but I'm not self conscious about it. If someone sees me without a shirt on or in my underwear, things are good with me.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Nudity is so stickly for me. I could never honestly be 100% fully nude in front of anyone. I just don't work like that. I'm okay with shorts and a t-shirt in front of my family, mostly because they don't care. In front of friends, I'm a bit more conservative (at sleepovers, I'll wear longer pajama bottoms and a non-transparent t-shirt), and in front of people I barely know they would be lucky to see a hair on my arm.

Back