• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Study habits

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • What are your study habits? Is there a certain way or place you like to study?

Personally I usually reread or skim over the lessons we're taking test in and take notes as I read. I study those notes and makes sure I get what they're saying and then if not I go over them a few more times. I may re-read the lessons a few time in case I don't fully grasp the idea of them. I like taking breaks in between all of this too. They say too much studying isn't good an rest is needed after all. I like studying in a quiet room in my house or library by myself and listening to music sometimes really helps me sometime. What about you guys?

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The only studying habit I have is starting really late. That means both end-of-the-semester late, and like only after midnight late. I prefer to study in my room, but sometimes I'll go out and isolate myself from my laptop and my bed.

Years
  • Back when I was studying psychology, all I did was procrastinate until a couple days before an exam to study. I can't do that now that I've switched programs and have something due every week DX Generally I like to finish things before the due date. Location-wise, I like areas that aren't intimidatingly quiet like libraries, but at the same time not exceptionally loud.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I tend to study a few days before the day of the test, and where I study is at either my home or at my college's math lab.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I study like crazy before a test, both at school and home. I prefer to start a week before a big examination, so I get the best marks. :]

My teacher makes life easier by telling me the fields the exam will be examining, and I take certain notes from my studies, and read them. Over. and over. Again. Anything to ensure success!:)

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I always study with music. I also make "cheatsheets" about the subject I'm studying and use those as quick reviews. I never actually cheat with them, though. :P

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I don't study at all and that's gonna need to change once I go to university. I tend to just lay down, which is bad cause it makes you want to sleep. I need to get a better system for college.

DarkLatias

Just call me Latias
    Years
  • I don't study at all, I really need to get in the habit of doing so so I won't fail Math and Earth Science. .-.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    most of the time is study while listening to music...my parents scold me a lot about because of this. >_<
    And if i have time i make some notes so that i can revise easily.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Really the most I do is review my notes. They're detailed enough so that I don't miss out any important information.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    When I was in school, my study habits were look over it before the test, read all my notes, etc. It got better in college and we'd often form study groups to discuss the material and I found that helped me quite a bit. :3

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • most of the time is study while listening to music...my parents scold me a lot about because of this. >_< And if i have time i make some notes so that i can revise easily.
    I used to do it when i was in school but now in university i'm supposed to learn whatever i am taught in class.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • When I have to study for something really important, e.g. a maths exam, I usually start a week before and distribute it across the week; when it's something less important I usually start the day before it's due :p

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i read over my notes and make notecards. i've always made notecards(: especially helps with vocabulary.

Sirfetch’d

I am able to visually study better than relistening to recorded lectures so note cards are the way to go for me. I'm also a person who does better cramming the night before instead of studying throughout the week or whatever. My habits are weird haha but they work for me :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I keep re-reading stuff until I actually memorize them. Memorize things doesn't usually help, I know, but still... it's just one of my habits. d:

Years
  • I typically skim through my notes while studying just to get a little reinforcement onto the content in my head a day before tests and quizzes.

Back