• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Pokémon Hangman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Ohh I think I've got it. Is it "Hulbury", the town from Galar? :)
    Very good. May remember it for its marketplace, the insignificant lighthouse, Chairman Rose not wearing pants, and the second gym with Nessa.

Coincides with Sheep's thread in Pokemon General about remembering city names. Wondered if it would lead someone to the answer. Held off on posting there.

Passes the torch onto you.

Years
    Man that lighthouse really was a letdown, huh? I would've liked it if we could even check out the first floor...but no such luck :(

Here's the next one!

_ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Strikes: 0/8
    Guesses:

Bit of a longer one, but I have faith you guys can get it ;)

Years
    Hm. Feels like starting differently. Is there a 'C'?
    Sadly not, nice try though!

What about an E?
    That's a hit! And a triple at that!

And yet again I come in guessing 'R'
    Must still be a lucky letter for you! That's one hit :)

No A, sorry!

A very good guess with two hits! You guys miiight be able to get this now!

_ _ _ T E - T R E E _ _ _ _ _ _

Strikes: 2/8
    Guesses: A, C, E, R, T

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Not yet. Thought along the lines of treehouses, treetopper, treeshroud, treehopper, and something with treecko. Conflicts with the guessed letters.

Left plenty of room for vowels. Expects an 'O' somewhere in here. Used it in every word above. Would like that 'O', please.

Years
    Not yet. Thought along the lines of treehouses, treetopper, treeshroud, treehopper, and something with treecko. Conflicts with the guessed letters.

Left plenty of room for vowels. Expects an 'O' somewhere in here. Used it in every word above. Would like that 'O', please.

Two O's! Lots of vowels in this one, hah :)

White Treehollow
    Ding ding ding! That's correct! Alright, your turn!

W H I T E - T R E E H O L L O W

Strikes: 2/8
    Guesses: A, C, E, O, R, T

Good game you guys! Great guesses :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back