• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • The only thing I hate about Yoshi is how the CPU spams his egg throw move. I hate spammers, especially ones who spam ranged moves.

Or like, people who use Bowser and suicide with you when you both have 1 life left. It's damn annoying and cheats a real fight.

Years
  • The only thing I hate about Yoshi is how the CPU spams his egg throw move. I hate spammers, especially ones who spam ranged moves.

I still have a few left on panel 2 and ~2/3 left on panel 3. I'm kinda takin' my time with the challenges; I still have to beat Classic with the majority of the characters and have only beat All-Star once. Who knows when I'll get around to doing Classic on 9.0. Beating Master Core on 8.0 with Lucina was hard enough. I just kinda like fighting peoples and CPUs.

Master Core on 8.0 is impressive!

I barely scraped by with Bowser on 7.5

The sword shadow figure just throws me off completely!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Or like, people who use Bowser and suicide with you when you both have 1 life left. It's damn annoying and cheats a real fight.
    I hate that too. =( That should really count as a draw and not a win for the Bowser player even though Bowser dies a millisecond before you do.

The Dark Avenger said:
    The sword shadow figure just throws me off completely!
    That's what always gets me too.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Well I competed the 10 combo in training challenge yesterday. So I got the second page of challenges, a number of which I completed before getting the second page. After clearing a few more challenges on that page, I got page three of the challenges. Turns out one of the challenges on page three was something I had joked about doing to Duck Hunt Dog. That challenge being clear Classic at 9.0 difficulty.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Good news, we're getting another Smash Bros. Direct this week on Thursday: https://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/20/smash-bros-wii-u-nintendo-direct-coming-thursday-october-23rd/

We've got one chance to determine whatever leaks and rumors regarding the Wii U version standing are true.

Yep, and it sucks that I'll be in class while this is going on. Maybe I can miss one day of comp-sci lab. xD

Though I feel that the new things revealed (if any) will just be those modes Amazon leaked. I'm hoping for something pertaining to Tower of Smash though.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Just curious, what kind of rumors are these? Are there additions to the Wii U that the 3DS doesn't have?

Just two of them: the Spainkiller leak from neoGAF and the Tower of Smash rumor. Both involve the Wii U version having additional characters that can be transferred onto the 3DS version for those who own both titles, but the Tower of Smash rumor also lists out all the stages for the Wii U version such as an Endless Ocean stage and an NES Remix stage and a new solo mode exclusive to the Wii U called the Tower of Smash (hence the name of the rumor).

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Just two of them: the Spainkiller leak from neoGAF and the Tower of Smash rumor. Both involve the Wii U version having additional characters that can be transferred onto the 3DS version for those who own both titles, but the Tower of Smash rumor also lists out all the stages for the Wii U version such as an Endless Ocean stage and an NES Remix stage and a new solo mode exclusive to the Wii U called the Tower of Smash (hence the name of the rumor).

I lol'ed at that haha.

Do you know what characters are rumored to be added? I plan on getting the Wii U version when it comes out so that would be a nicely added touch if they added a few more characters.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I lol'ed at that haha.

Do you know what characters are rumored to be added? I plan on getting the Wii U version when it comes out so that would be a nicely added touch if they added a few more characters.

The rumored characters from the Spainkiller leak are Mewtwo, Ridley, Dixie Kong, and Chorus Men. The Tower of Smash rumor mentions the same four plus the addition of Impa.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • Well I competed the 10 combo in training challenge yesterday. So I got the second page of challenges

No. Please don't tell me this is true. I'm one challenge off completing (what I thought was) all of the challenges. A second page would kill me, although would add to gameplay.

I got that ten combo challenge by using Charizard, activating my Final Smash and just juggling Kirby. Felt dirty but it worked.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    No. Please don't tell me this is true. I'm one challenge off completing (what I thought was) all of the challenges. A second page would kill me, although would add to gameplay.
    ....There's 3 pages of challenges in total. =)

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • ....There's 3 pages of challenges in total. =)

Looks like I've got a lot more Sm4sh to be playing...

Does anybody else find it a bit unfair that Rosalina get's Luma, too? That's basically two fighters in one cute little package. I love playing as her, though, it's great fun.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • I must just be really stupid because I can't understand any of that post.

3DS DLC? New characters for 3DS? If so then hells yeah, I'm super keen. If not then aw, drat, I won't be super keen until I buy my Wii U. Then I'll be super keen again.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • I really hope the DLC character thing is true, though I'll be angry if I need a Wii U to get characters, because I don't have one. I have some friends that each have one, but that may not matter if you can only use the Wii U for one 3DS.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • *phew* I was able to beat Classic Mode at 9.0 as Ganondorf today, mainly because I was inspired by that youtube video Zekrom posted. It took me many tries since this morning, but now I'm unsure what to do next: continue beating the rest of the challenges, play more Smash online, or move on to do my university work until the Wii U version arrives.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    *phew* I was able to beat Classic Mode at 9.0 as Ganondorf today, mainly because I was inspired by that youtube video Zekrom posted. It took me many tries since this morning, but now I'm unsure what to do next: continue beating the rest of the challenges, play more Smash online, or move on to do my university work until the Wii U version arrives.
    did you do it without taking any damage?

Daaaaaamn, nice work. I don't think I could beat 9.0 Classic, especially with Ganondorf.....

Back