• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Collab #2

Supporter Collab Theme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Hey guys! As mentioned in the Supporter DCC, I feel that we should have another collab for us supporters because, well... they're so much fun and the last one we had was very well made it had a large turnout. Hopefully we'd get a large turnout on this one too! :)

For those of you who are new to supportership, or don't know what a collab is, I'd be more than happy to explain. :D Basically a collab is when a group of members join in using a similar theme that revolves around a topic. For example, the last collab we did was around green Pokemon and each member chose one green Pokemon to participate.

At the moment right now, we have now decided that our collab will be on Gym Leaders. Claims are now becoming official, so before you join and claim a leader, be sure your choice isn't taken! Signatures and avatars are being made right now by either myself, James, Droomph, and/or Seattle.

This is an "october" thing, so you can go ahead and join in anytime this month! :3

PEDRO12 said he'd be more than welcome to make the CSS and possibly the graphics and I volunteer to make the avatars. (after the 29th I'll be free!) If you want to participate in advance, let me know and I can put you on the list! Let's make this collab a great one, lovely supporters! <3

Ideas:
    First-Stage/Unevolved Pokemon
    Gym Leaders
    Mid-Evolution Pokemon

Participants:
    ✓ Meganium90 - Lt. Surge
    ✓ PEDRO12 - Elesa
    ✓ Hikari10 - Marlon
    ✓ Twiggy - Iris
    ✓ Para-Dox (Pära) - Norman
    ✓ Scarf - Sabrina
    ✓ synerjee - Jasmine
    ✓ Nakuzami - Roxie
    ✓ BlahISuck - Volkner
    ✓ HackDeoxys - Tate & Liza
    ✓ Cheessiekinss - Morty
    ✓ Lady Gunner - Erika
    ✓ ZachLMedia - Flannery
    ✓ droomph - Wattson
    ✓ xxkaylabby - Misty
    ✓ Seattle - Brawly
    ✓ Zero - Blue
    ✓ Omicron - Koga
    ✓ Team Fail - Chuck
    ✓ Starlight Sprite - Korrina
    ✓ KagamiChan- Skyla
    ✓ jellicentfan1 (Michonne) - Candice
    ✓ Twihiki_ Amias - Cheren
    ✓ atif (Typhon) - Blaine
    ✓ Urugamosu - Clair
    ✓ Derozio - Wallace
    ✓ Sector Revenge - Winona
    ✓ AWsquared - Brock
    ✓ pokemoner2500 - Whitney
    ✓ Spinosaurus - Giovanni
    ✓ Toshiro. - Pryce
    ✓ Belldandy - Viola
    ✓ Pachy - Gardenia
    ✓ LGDArm - Janine

List of Gym Leaders not claimed yet:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would be against a plushie collab since it would be trouble getting graphics for something like that. Unless you know someone who has a lot of plushies and good photography skills.

Maybe a gym leader collab. Or something like a make-yourself-into-a-pokemon collab. You know, with moves and types and all that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'd like a generation 4 collab due to how ignored that generation is fastly becoming due to the nostalgia value of generation 3 being very popular.

If so I reserve Palkia.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm in!

How about plushie Pokémon?
    Please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeee. I'll take part based on when it starts (currently in a staff collab so need to finish that first) but I'd adore seeing plushie themes all over the forum. How cute is that *.*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Well, if we're thinking of a Generation themed collab, then . . . I think it would make most sense to do a Gen VI collab, in celebration of its release in a few weeks? I'd be up for that.

Or perhaps unevolved pokemon
    Or pokemon of a certain type
    Or . . . whatever, lol

And, I'm up for this, by the way. Lol

Years
  • Does it have to be green? Maybe there should be some visual similarity, since they're avatars and sigs to begin with.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, we already did "green" Pokemon last time, to commemorate our new green names back then. For this collab, we don't have to have green siggies or avatars this time. xD

I really like the idea of a generation-themed collab, especially for Gen 3 & 4 since those were the generations that were somewhat underrated. Plushie Pokemon also sounds amazing as well, and cute! Some ideas I had are baby pokemon, spooky pokemon (since halloween is coming!!) and Pokemon Trainer classes (could be from the 5th generation or the 6th generation to include the newer ones :D). Idk, throwing them out there. :D

Once we gather enough ideas, maybe tomorrow I can get a poll up, yeah? <3

Years
  • I can help you get it up, if I'm not getting busy.

Ghost and scary pokemon okay! Oooooh I really like trainer classes.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Well, if we're thinking of a Generation themed collab, then . . . I think it would make most sense to do a Gen VI collab, in celebration of its release in a few weeks? I'd be up for that.
    The staff have already done this, haha. We need original ideas.
    Or perhaps unevolved pokemon
    Oh, that sounds interesting. First stage cuties please!

Years
  • I liked Scarf's idea of Gym Leaders, given how many we've had over the generations. I'd be Marlon for sure if we had that collab.

And a collab based around a certain generation seems fun too, I think we should do 5th Gen since I loved most of the Pokemon of that generation. But any generation seems fine too!

Trainer classes seem like a good one as well.

Years
  • I'd totally dig for Flannery if we were to do a Gym leaders collab, that is once the staff X/Y Pokémon concludes

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If we did gym leaders I'd probably have to claim Roxie.

Cyndaquil for an unevolved theme, and Quilava for the "forgotten ones" theme that Vertigo mentioned, lol.

Hmm . . . I think those would be my top three choices of everything suggested so far.

Back