• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I don't think so. He was revealed as a supporter, not the detective.

I guess what he was trying to say is that the real detective has not brought up any role alignments yet. We have a fed leads at the moment but not really enough to say for sure.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    For clarification purposes, the revealed alignment is the general one, not the special roles. Although, I might have given hints to their specific alignments in my posts...

BTW day two will end in 48 hours.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I took another hit off my cigarette. Tastes like ****, but I'm addicted. I turn to the group and say, "Countryemo was no mere innocent victim. He was the god damn detective."

A slew of the hens squabble, even more shuffle uncomfortably. I take another hit and explain, "He was found inside the bank. Who else but the most wealthy of us could fund the investigation but him? But if he's not the detective and a mere set-up to make us believe he was, the real detective better come forward soon or else..."

My voice trails off. The hens' nervousness is even getting to me. I can feel cold sweat on my back and my mouth feels dry like the Sahara Desert.

We're all ****ed.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    well, shit.

things got even more complicated. this throws everything out of balance. Anyone got any leads?

Also, Klippy, you're fantastic. I love your narration.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    We didn't really have much of a clue before so. :(

Any thoughts on if countryemo was the real detective or not? His post sort of implied it (and I'm guessing that's why the Greens chose to target him) but there's a possibility the real detective's still out there. If so we need them to get role alignments otherwise we'll be taking stabs in the dark at suspects we don't have much evidence on.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    We didn't really have much of a clue before so. :(

Any thoughts on if countryemo was the real detective or not? His post sort of implied it (and I'm guessing that's why the Greens chose to target him) but there's a possibility the real detective's still out there. If so we need them to get role alignments otherwise we'll be taking stabs in the dark at suspects we don't have much evidence on.

Considering what he said in his post, it would make sense that that would be why the Greens would try to target him. Either way he was a Supporter, and if his post was a slip up indicating his role, then that would make him a choice kill. The first post specifically mentions the Detective being the wealthiest of the Supporters, and he was found in the bank. That doesn't necessarily make him the Detective, but the mention of the bank would be irrelevant otherwise.

If we've lost our Detective this early on, then I guess I have to go with the season's official quote:
    Klippy said:
    We're all ****ed.

That being said, it would stand to reason that that would be the primary purpose of the Greens killing countryemo, which makes it hard to place the blame on anyone in particular.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Considering what he said in his post, it would make sense that that would be why the Greens would try to target him. Either way he was a Supporter, and if his post was a slip up indicating his role, then that would make him a choice kill. The first post specifically mentions the Detective being the wealthiest of the Supporters, and he was found in the bank. That doesn't necessarily make him the Detective, but the mention of the bank would be irrelevant otherwise.

If we've lost our Detective this early on, then I guess I have to go with the season's official quote:

That being said, it would stand to reason that that would be the primary purpose of the Greens killing countryemo, which makes it hard to place the blame on anyone in particular.
    Then I guess we really haven't got a lead after all? We have to kill somebody though...

Since it has to happen sometime, I'm gonna start with blames. This may not be my final vote, but...

[LYNCH] El Héroe Oscuro

My basis for this is that he was the one that suggested that we remove the option to abstain; it's possible he wanted us to have to kill someone each day knowing that we're much more likely to kill a Supporter and speed up the Greens' work. While it is quite possible that he is a Supporter and genuinely does want a speedier game, it's arguably suspicious that he was the one to suggest it.

I'm probably screwing myself over by being the first to vote, let alone with such baseless-ness, but I think if we have to kill somebody someone will have to vote first and make the first base.

Last edited:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I was worried at pointing the finger at El at the start of the round, but now greenflame has...

His eagerness to kill, his past Mafia experience, the killing of Countryemo,

Last edited:
    Years
    OOC: I will not be breaking character again. All my posts will be narrated. idk why. But that quote is gradually getting worse as the days go forward. :P

PC Mafia Colab, all sigs must contain "we're ****ed"
    That really does seem to be an appropriate quote

I was worried at pointing the finger at El at the start of the round, but now greenflame has...
    Lynch: El
    His eagerness to kill, his past Mafia experience, the killing of Countryemo,

Honestly, I'm not fully satisfied that El is mafia myself but he's currently the most suspicious of us. So since we are running out of time
    Lynch: El Héroe Oscuro

Please note that my final vote might change.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I looked at the hens clucking. Cluck cluck cluck. I wasn't about to condemn the wrong man and a sneaking suspicion in my gut told me Mr. Oscuro wasn't our man. Not this time. A sneaky little thing he might be, but not the man to die today. I took the last hit off my cigarette before stomping it underfoot.

I stepped closer to the gaggle and peered at all the possible suspects. The one that caught my eye...was Archer. Yesterday, he had accused GreenFlame. I watched as he nodded in agreement that Countryemo was the Detective. He threw accusations around like they were nothing. But why? Something wasn't right about Archer. And they weren't leaving the room without a lynching.

Impatient hens. Clucking away with no news, no hope, and no clue.

I walked over to the judge and whispered, "[LYNCH] Archer99". The guy was hostile in every statement he's made and I couldn't let El Heroe's ****ty behavior get him killed for the wrong reasons...again. I had made that mistake before and I wasn't going to let it happen again without a bit more proof. He still could be working for the Greens, but hell if he just didn't have a terrible sense of tact.

I looked around at the crowd. They were all still required to vote, but I hoped I could change their minds before it was too late and an innocent man swung from the gallows. I felt strange about Archer. Not nearly enough proof to convict him, but there wasn't much to go on yet.

I pulled out another cigarette and lit it.

The hens were clucking and we were utterly fucked.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't really know who to think still, but Klippy's reasoning seems sound enough.
    [LYNCH] Archer99

Of course, I'm also rather suspicious of gimmepie and GreenFlame. They've been at the center of all this thumb-pointing from the start.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Yeah, I don't really think that El Héroe Oscuro is a Green at this point. Last time I jumped to that conclusion, it didn't really work out in my favor, lol.

Currently I'm thinking either Greenflame or Archer. Considering how the votes have thus far come in, I say [LYNCH] Archer99.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Toot toot, here comes the lynch train.

[LYNCH] Archer99

I would be tempted to vote for El except for the last time everyone jumped on that bandwagon he was innocent and he doesn't have enough incriminating evidence against him, and since Archer is the only other person that's been voted for seems like that'd be the best option.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    well, there's not enough damning evidence of anyone being a Green or not.

With that said, I do think Archer acted more suspiciously than El Héroe Oscuro, so I'll to join the lynch train.

[LYNCH] Archer99

Years
    I looked at the hens clucking. Cluck cluck cluck. I wasn't about to condemn the wrong man and a sneaking suspicion in my gut told me Mr. Oscuro wasn't our man. Not this time. A sneaky little thing he might be, but not the man to die today. I took the last hit off my cigarette before stomping it underfoot.

I stepped closer to the gaggle and peered at all the possible suspects. The one that caught my eye...was Archer. Yesterday, he had accused GreenFlame. I watched as he nodded in agreement that Countryemo was the Detective. He threw accusations around like they were nothing. But why? Something wasn't right about Archer. And they weren't leaving the room without a lynching.

Impatient hens. Clucking away with no news, no hope, and no clue.

I walked over to the judge and whispered, "[LYNCH] Archer99". The guy was hostile in every statement he's made and I couldn't let El Heroe's ****ty behavior get him killed for the wrong reasons...again. I had made that mistake before and I wasn't going to let it happen again without a bit more proof. He still could be working for the Greens, but hell if he just didn't have a terrible sense of tact.

I looked around at the crowd. They were all still required to vote, but I hoped I could change their minds before it was too late and an innocent man swung from the gallows. I felt strange about Archer. Not nearly enough proof to convict him, but there wasn't much to go on yet.

I pulled out another cigarette and lit it.

The hens were clucking and we were utterly fucked.

Damn it Klippy now I can't stop thinking about how El acted exactly the same in the FG mafia and turned out innocent. I'll give him a chance and change my vote but if Archer turns out innocent El's probably going to be next on the lynch-list.

[LYNCH] Archer99

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back