• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Supporter Mafia Season Two: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I agree with the majority - looking over the past Mafia games, Matt's eagerness to get the game going has never really been a good indicator of his alignment (though it has gotten him killed every time :P), so I don't really think that's the best clue to go on right now.

I'm still going to wait a bit to see if anyone else has anything to add before I vote (on the off chance the detective is still alive out there), but at this point it looks like it'll most likely be Archer anyway. Don't worry, I'm keeping an eye on this thread so I'll get my vote in before night starts or if I'm the last vote holding up the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Looking back, Archer99's behaviour does seem rather off. But can we be sure Klippy isn't just trying to sway our judgment to kill an innocent man?

Regardless, I'm changing my vote to

[LYNCH] Archer99

Last edited:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    On one hand, gunner is right. We might be pulling off the trigger too quickly. On the other hand, there's no strong evidence either way and abstaining is not an option, so we have to decide on someone.

Years
    Looking back, Archer99's behaviour does seem rather off. But can we be sure Klippy isn't just trying to sway our judgment to kill an innocent man?

Regardless, I'm changing my vote to

[LYNCH] Archer99

The way I see it, if Archer turns out to be innocent then El and Klippy look more suspicious. El because Klippy protected him when we all were about ready to lynch him and Klippy because he protected El and persuaded us to lynch someone innocent.

On one hand, gunner is right. We might be pulling off the trigger too quickly. On the other hand, there's no strong evidence either way and abstaining is not an option, so we have to decide on someone.

Pulling the trigger is irrelevant we're lynching people.
    He has a gun mafia confirmed!

Seriously though, all we can do is get on with it and hope we can use the results to our advantage.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Quick question: so if the detective is still alive and they asked for a report last night, they would have gotten it by now, yes?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I looked at the squabbling hens and puffed. The cigarettes were tasting worse by the hit, but what else was I gonna do stuck in this small piss-poor excuse of a town?

"I'm no god damn mindreader, folks," I said, blowing tobacco into the air. "I'm just a man trying to figure this out like you all. The evidence is what we have. I'm not forcing you to vote with me, you're choosing to. Just remember that if this Archer character turns out to be innocent."

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    The guessing game is not my favorite because it kills off many people who otherwise might not deserve it. But whether we are right or wrong in the end this is simply what is necessary. Justice is built upon the sacrifices of the unlucky.

And I'd rather the game not turn out like the FG one.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    If we really have lost the detective so early then we're in a tight spot at the moment.

I'm gonna go join the others and vote to lynch Archer. We have to kill somebody and most people seem to be going for him.

[LYNCH] Archer99

I also agree that elhero doesn't have much evidence against him to really say he's a green. It's entirely possible that he isn't innocent but I don't think we should go ahead and lynch him without further proof.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Sits next to Klippy and takes a drag of his cigar

I love how people automatically target me again because I got annoyed at the direction the game was going in. I really shouldn't have to explain myself as to why I suggested a "no abstaining" policy but I'll do it anyways. Recently, Forum Games hosted its own Mafia game. That game dragged, it really did. No one had the balls to vote for anyone and each and every round a person was killed by mafia without a member from the townspeople being voted off. It made the game so damn boring and unexciting that it made my stomach turn. People who have participated in that game can attest to that fact, which is why I made an early motion so this game doesn't make the same mistake.

That being said, I would like everyone to look at this subtle jab that flew under the radar that should be recognized...
    I was worried at pointing the finger at El at the start of the round, but now greenflame has...
    Lynch: El
    His eagerness to kill, his past Mafia experience, the killing of Countryemo,
    Excuse you, good sir, but in my three games of Mafia on this site I have never been a mafia member. Let's look at the facts shall we? First game in which I played was the first season of the supporter mafia game in which I was killed off as an innocent. Sonata and arachnidsGrip can vouch for that. In the second game - which was the most recent Forum Games one - I was killed as an innocent (specifically as the Detective) because I voiced my opinion to speed up the game by not abstaining. Klippy - the person who started the witch hunt - can vouch for that as well.

Which brings me to the third game: this one. I am innocent, as some of you might not know this but I actualky PM'ed the host before the game started to be an innocent, normal game participant because I didn't want the responsibilities of sending in orders each night. As the Detective in the Forum Games mafia game, I missed a bunch of my role actions because I have been so damn busy lately. That is also why I missed the first round of voting in this game, as because I'm so active in other areas of PC I forgot to throw in my vote lol.

So yeah. I have absolutely no clue how you fabricated that I was mafia in the past because I wasnt. As a result, my vote goes towards Zehn. This mafia member right here just tried to hastily eliminate a regular member of the game without checking his facts first. Mafia is the only presumption I can make for this case, as he tried to take an active move on my part and twist it in his favor. Sorry, mate...but you done fucked up.

*drops the mic*

Years

I love how people automatically target me again because I got annoyed at the direction the game was going in. I really shouldn't have to explain myself as to why I suggested a "no abstaining" policy but I'll do it anyways. Recently, Forum Games hosted its own Mafia game. That game dragged, it really did. No one had the balls to vote for anyone and each and every round a person was killed by mafia without a member from the townspeople being voted off. It made the game so damn boring and unexciting that it made my stomach turn. People who have participated in that game can attest to that fact, which is why I made an early motion so this game doesn't make the same mistake.

That being said, I would like everyone to look at this subtle jab that flew under the radar that should be recognized...

Excuse you, good sir, but in my three games of Mafia on this site I have never been a mafia member. Let's look at the facts shall we? First game in which I played was the first season of the supporter mafia game in which I was killed off as an innocent. Sonata and arachnidsGrip can vouch for that. In the second game - which was the most recent Forum Games one - I was killed as an innocent (specifically as the Detective) because I voiced my opinion to speed up the game by not abstaining. Klippy - the person who started the witch hunt - can vouch for that as well.

Which brings me to the third game: this one. I am innocent, as some of you might not know this but I actualky PM'ed the host before the game started to be an innocent, normal game participant because I didn't want the responsibilities of sending in orders each night. As the Detective in the Forum Games mafia game, I missed a bunch of my role actions because I have been so damn busy lately. That is also why I missed the first round of voting in this game, as because I'm so active in other areas of PC I forgot to throw in my vote lol.

So yeah. I have absolutely no clue how you fabricated that I was mafia in the past because I wasnt. As a result, my vote goes towards Zehn. This mafia member right here just tried to hastily eliminate a regular member of the game without checking his facts first. Mafia is the only presumption I can make for this case, as he tried to take an active move on my part and twist it in his favor. Sorry, mate...but you done fucked up.

*drops the mic*

I had to like just for the mic drop.
    I myself am not sure whether or not I see Zehn picking a bad reason for wanting you dead as the best logic for a lynching. However he might be someone to watch in the future depending on how he acts. This would be easy to clear up if the GM could authenticate your claim, but I'm guessing that won't happen.

For now I'm keeping my vote as it is.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    I had to like just for the mic drop.
    I myself am not sure whether or not I see Zehn picking a bad reason for wanting you dead as the best logic for a lynching. However he might be someone to watch in the future depending on how he acts. This would be easy to clear up if the GM could authenticate your claim, but I'm guessing that won't happen.

For now I'm keeping my vote as it is.

GM wouldn't be able to give away that kind of information unfortunately, mainly because that would automatically be telling you that I'm innocent. Which, I wouldn't mind, but still against the rules sadly.

Everything above is the cold hard truth though, minus my accusation which could obviously be hit or miss. Only time will truly be able to provide all the answers sadly (and create a few broken friendships along with it.)

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years

*drops the mic*
    Actually I just re read the game one thread and i realised it was omicron who was Mafia not you. As for your eagerness to kill... I saw the other thread how you died for the same reason. Your right, I did fuck up, but it was because I thought you were it in season one of supporter Mafia, and I had not seen the other non supporters matchs.
    So I would like to apologise, next time I point my finger, I will have quotes.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    It made the game so damn boring and unexciting that it made my stomach turn. People who have participated in that game can attest to that fact, which is why I made an early motion so this game doesn't make the same mistake.

yeah, I can attest to that, lol. I was one of the first people to vote and that was against you, and then bam! I was dead at the hands of the mafia. And that was around night five or six, I think.

My only question is
    but you done psyducked up.
    when the heck did this become a saying? xD I've seen it used rather frequently lately but I've never heard it before. How??

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
    My only question is

when the heck did this become a saying? xD I've seen it used rather frequently lately but I've never heard it before. How??

Oh, you have censor filters on. Awhike back when swears got legalized on the site, they created a filter system in which swears were replaced with Pokemon words. You can toggle them on and off via your control panel, but I had dropped the F bomb there.

That's funny though that you thought that was an actual trend going on lol.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, you have censor filters on. Awhike back when swears got legalized on the site, they created a filter system in which swears were replaced with Pokemon words. You can toggle them on and off via your control panel, but I had dropped the F bomb there.

That's funny though that you thought that was an actual trend going on lol.

OH GOD I WAS SO CONFUSED THAT'S NICE TO KNOW. And rather confusing. I'll have to remember that. That's actually kind of cute, lol.

Anyways, if I'm counting correctly, it looks like we have a little over half the votes in right now?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Here's the lowdown for Day 2, for those who are wondering:

12 votes out of 16 have been casted.

1 to Zehn: El Heroe Oscuro
    1 to El Heroe Oscuro: Zehn
    10 for Archer99: Klippy, Eros, Hopeless Masquerade, Nakuzami, Sonata, apocalypseArisen, gimmepie, GreenFlame, Sinon, Aslan

Hibikaze, Archer99, Zero, and Juno haven't voted yet.

Annnd, since this is getting really interesting, I'll extend the day for another 24 hours. Ample enough for the 4 to cast their votes, and for you to still change your votes.

I can vouch for Matt to being innocent in the last season, plus the one in FG. I always do my research on all of those who has past Mafia experiences :3

What I cannot vouch for is if he is innocent. :P

Quick question: so if the detective is still alive and they asked for a report last night, they would have gotten it by now, yes?

If he/she is still alive, then yes. I always give them when the day has started :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    I went over the thread and he honestly doesn't seem any more suspicious than the rest of us, but it looks like Archer is getting lynched no matter how the rest of us votes. And as I have no other information to go on anyway, I'll have to go with the majority for now:

[LYNCH] Archer99

Sorry man, nothing personal.

Years
    I know this is going to look strange coming from me, but.... I just did what I thought it was fine. In a few words, saying that I suspect of certain person, or saying that somebody killed our detective makes me a suspicious person?.

I would suspect from the people who plays it cool. I never said "Let's kill this person, he/she is a green". I just said what I thought, in a few words, I have my suspects about being looked as the only suspect down here. Just for being honest.

Look on the bright side, if you're innocent El and Klippy are in the shit :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back