• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Xillia Mafia [epilogue]

Years
    With all the evidence that's been pooled together and everything that's been said I think I'm making the right choice.

[Kill] No one

Years
    Lol yeah I was joking. We have like no evidence right now other than what the lucky few know and they're obviously not gonna tell us (and they shouldn't tell us) anytime soon.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Me joke? I am always 100% serious 100% of the time. When am I not serious?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That picture of Chronos is so beautiful, but then I remember the actual game and now I'm angry because the first time I fought him, I went off and grinded levels and elemental ore for like five hours cause he was so hard.

Someone post beautiful pics of other characters that don't make me mad plz

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I totally would but other than Ludger what characters do you like I don't wanna post ones you don't like :b

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

Master of Games Catherine von ThisPartIsIrrelevant, advance the phase so that I may get on with slaying those who would oppose me. I am unsatisfied with the lack of death that seems to pervade the air in this dismal place.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Night 1

The Key to Victory

Despite the events of the previous night, it was a very slow day for the Spirius Corporation. They all knew quite well that a catalyst was lurking among them, but the decision was unanimous: no one would be killed that day. It was...uneventful, to say the least. No one wanted to risk killing an innocent. There was very little to discuss, and everyone was in agreement: it would be left to Rowen's judgment. All they could hope for was that the Prime Minister of Rieze Maxia would make the right choice. Chronos was displeased. He was eager to see the mortals kill one another in what he had hoped would become a futile wild goose chase.

In fact, this decision not to kill anyone was a bit worrying for the Lord of Time. After all, he wasn't the only one capable of re-writing the past--Spirius made time travel possible for its agents as well. Was it possible that they had already discovered one of the fundamental keys to winning this battle...?

No one was killed that day.

Rules

PM me your night actions this phase. No need to PM if you're abstaining.

In accordance with the new Underground guidelines, night phases will now be 24 hours long. This night phase will end Saturday 10/24/2015.
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • All players get one vote per day phase, which may be changed at most once during the phase.
    • Each phase will last 48 hours, unless indicated otherwise.
    • No private messaging others in the game.
    • All discussion must be kept in this thread, unless you have a role that grants you a private chat with other players.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You will be allowed one dead post that does not contain any information relating to the game.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death. Such a death will plunge you into the temporal abyss, where you cannot be brought back even in an alternate timeline.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM.
    • Votes must be formatted as [kill] Player
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining is not allowed. No-lynching is allowed, but you must explicitly state such a vote as such: [kill] no one
    • Upon being killed, you're still considered to be in the game. As such, continue to send me your votes and night actions (if you have any) via private message.
    • Likewise, don't reveal any sensitive information to dead players, as they could be brought back into the game.
    • If you miss two votes in a row, you will be eliminated from the game and lost to the temporal abyss, never to return even by way of an alternate timeline.
    • Votes will be counted on the basis of plurality, not majority.

Player List

Sopheria as Milla Maxwell
    Syndrome as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Mana as ???
    Ash as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Nakuzami as Chronos
    Hopeless Masquerade as ???
    Ludger as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    JohnnyMustang as an agent
    Superjolt as ???
    Fun Size as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Melody as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    White Mage as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Twiggy as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Nagi as ???
    Megaman d as ???
    Milotic as ???

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Day 2

A Rift Between Allies

That night, the heroes made their moves once again. They still had yet to find a catalyst, so they had to take action, and fast. Time was not on their side, and the Chronos had intended to take one more victim with each tick of the clock. Elle gave an item to one of her friends--one that could potentially prove useful in this struggle against time. Elsewhere, Elize cast her Pixie Circle arte on a new target...or so she thought. Due to one of Muzét's dimensional rifts, the Pixie Circle instead landed on another target, who would now be the one to benefit from its protection until an attempt at was made at their life.

All the while this was all happening, Rowen leveled an intense line of questioning against a particular operative. Ullion asserted his own innocence, stating he was an ordinary Spirius agent and nothing more. Rowen was unconvinced. After the questioning was over, he stepped out of the prison barracks and he whispered to the armed guards outside. They nodded and gave a slight bow, and stepped into the cell. As he walked away, Rowen wondered if he had made the right decision. Sadly, Ullion wouldn't make it through the night...

And like clockwork, another night meant it was time for Chronos to make his move again. He chose his target, and within an instant, one poor soul was hit with an arte that normally would have killed him instantly. Fortunately for him, Jude was right there by his side to bring him back to full health.

And so, that night they had lost one good Spirius agent. But it would have been two had it not been for Jude's skillful healing artes. But now the time had once again come to decide who would be killed for suspicion of being a catalyst. Time was running out, so they had to act fast...

Ullion is dead. He was an Agent of Spirius

Rules

This day phase will end Monday 10/26/2015.
    • All PokéCommunity rules apply.
    • All players get one vote per day phase, which may be changed at most once during the phase.
    • Each phase will last 48 hours, unless indicated otherwise.
    • No private messaging others in the game.
    • All discussion must be kept in this thread, unless you have a role that grants you a private chat with other players.
    • Do not post here once you have been killed. You will be allowed one dead post that does not contain any information relating to the game.
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death. Such a death will plunge you into the temporal abyss, where you cannot be brought back even in an alternate timeline.
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM.
    • Votes must be formatted as [kill] Player
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining is not allowed. No-lynching is allowed, but you must explicitly state such a vote as such: [kill] no one
    • Upon being killed, you're still considered to be in the game. As such, continue to send me your votes and night actions (if you have any) via private message.
    • Likewise, don't reveal any sensitive information to dead players, as they could be brought back into the game.
    • If you miss two votes in a row, you will be eliminated from the game and lost to the temporal abyss, never to return even by way of an alternate timeline.
    • Votes will be counted on the basis of plurality, not majority.

Player List

Sopheria as Milla Maxwell
    Syndrome as ???
    Absol used bite! as ???
    Mana as ???
    Ash as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Foxrally as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Ullion as an agent