• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

talk shit get hit

Belpois

un mon∂є sαns ∂αngєr
Years
  • Has your mouth/attitude ever gotten you in trouble? Here, IRL, other places on the internet? Do you regret your choices?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • For me, talking sh*t is not a real trouble, as long it does not offend people or making people hard to communicate with. We just sometimes want to have some fun, I do not ever regret it.

Sirfetch’d

I tend to keep to myself more in real life so I can't recall really? I'm sure that I have mouthed off to my mother a few times when I was younger but who hasn't? :s

As for online, yeah I've said some things publicly about people that I probably shouldn't have.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Yes. No.

talk shit get hit

blue

gucci
    Years
  • From time to time I will run my mouth both online and inrl. Most recently it happened in college about a week or so ago, though it really wasn't intentional.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I always talk shit and yes it does get me into trouble. I really have no regrets if I'm honest. Being subtle helps if you wanna be sly.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    of course, i've always had a tendency to talk before thinking or rather, talk before caring. but i am a mature adult and learn from such experiences, so they haven't been as dire or embarrassing in recent years as they could have been.

Years
  • Yeah, of course. I was a little knowitall kid and that's never completely gone away. Especially with family and the "because I said so" argument. You can be sure I got punished a lot whenever I questioned that.

User19sq

I'm usually kind to most people outside my usual day. But I reserve no tongue around my family, whom I detest and hate. Of course, they usually start it, and any attack on me can either be used as child abuse or hate-crime on a disabled individual, so it's almost always limited to verbal fights. XD

Bay

Years
  • I'm usually kind to most people outside my usual day. But I reserve no tongue around my family, whom I detest and hate.

Same for me. While I don't detest/hate my family since they've done a lot for me, there are several topics we don't see eye to eye and I can get mad at them much more easily than outside family.

With my behavior online, there have been occasions where I didn't think though how my attitude would be shown to others and it comes back to bite me.

User19sq

Same for me. While I don't detest/hate my family since they've done a lot for me, there are several topics we don't see eye to eye and I can get mad at them much more easily than outside family.

I'd love to see what your political discussions sound like. XDDDDD

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    yes. i learned from my mistakes and i haven't done it again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Last year of high school, I impulsively called my friend's girlfriend at the time a disease-ridden whore and she was consequently very unhappy with me after that. high school drama ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm pretty sure that was the only time I spoke that directly and harshly to anyone - I won't go into details but it was 100% justified, and 4 years later as an adult I still don't regret it and think she needed to hear it. Maybe not those exact words, but something to the effect of 'cut that shit out'. I didn't get in trouble for it, but it was just the most public falling out I've ever had.

As a kid I did get in trouble with my dad a lot for saying the wrong things, but only because he had such a skewed view of what "the wrong things" were and who was allowed to say them - I wasn't allowed to voice my opinions on many things because he thought it was disrespectful for me to point out certain things to him as I was "just a kid" and he was the adult.

I don't think I have an attitude problem though, I just get appropriately angry when people are shitty and sometimes it comes out verbally.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I can cuss when I feel comfortable with the people I know. I even cuss in front of my boyfriend and he won't make a peep about it.

I have not made a single cuss word towards my parents. They would still wash my mouth with soap and water, even at this age I'm in. lol

Online is a whole nother ball game because nothing really stops me lmao

Back