• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos and Piercings

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Do you like tattoos and/or piercings? Do you have any? Are they attractive to you?
    Or any other relevant questions that I'm too lazy tired to type.

I have no tattoos and 7 piercings.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I have four piercings, all ears. I think certain other kinds of piercings look cool on other people but I always imagined they'd be quite uncomfortable and I wouldn't be able to get used to, say, a lip piercing or brow piercing. Also don't think they would look good on me anyway. :P

Tattoos are also something I find attractive on other people (when done by a good artist and if they chose a good design) but wouldn't consider getting myself. It's something I can admire if it's done right but I personally don't like the idea of permanently marking my skin with anything.

Years
  • I had my ears pierced twice but found out I was allergic and had to remove my earings for my ears to heal. It really sucked because I loved wearing earings.
    No tats though, don't want to risk it.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I won't get any tattoos or piercings because it's just not worth spending the money to me and I never really desired it anyway. I have no problem with tattoos or piercings, but I just don't find someone covered in tattoos all that attractive personally.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I love piercing , though I'm not allow to have it. :/

Tatoo on the other hand, I had the real thought on having one for the former significant one, glad it didn't happen.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

that's my one tattoo. i mean, it doesn't really mean much except i like turtles and also discworld and i drew it in a minute and got it done on a whim. and then two of my friends thought it was cute so they got it as well? just cause they liked it. they put theirs on their wrists though which i think is kind of silly. mine is unfinished though. gonna get some cool space effects colored around it and stuff.

my other tattoo is gonna be on the other ankle. a pokeball on the inside of the ankle, light going around the back and releasing a running torchic using ember going around to meet the pokeball again. in kind of a minimal lines+watercolor style. gonna be so cuuuute

also i have my ears pierced traditionally and i sometimes go all earring-obsessive in spurts. i like ear cuffs too <3 it's lovely because i had a hard time when i got them pierced so they developed a lot of scar tissue? so they never close up and i can like. not put earrings in for six years and not worry haha.

pkmin3033

I have no tattoos or piercings, although as a kid I wanted to get my ears pierced something awful, and as a teenager I seriously contemplated having a Triforce stuck on the back of my hand.

I love the elaborate designs of tattoos, but I wouldn't want to have an overly complex one done myself. I think I could handle the needles now (but then again, maybe not...) but they look horrible as time wears on and skin stretches and/or sags. They go from being awesome to being just plain messy, like a cluster of veins knotted into something vaguely resembling an image.

As for piercings...yeah, not keen on those, to be honest. Ears are fine, but I can't help but cringe when I see people with tongue studs or nose rings. It just looks so damn uncomfortable, and I'd never have it done myself. It's your body, and you can do whatever the hell you like, but...well, rather you than me.

Years
  • I don't have tattoos or piercings, because I despise them. My mother also constantly likes to threaten me with getting a tattoo of something she loves or piercing my ears due to her thinking I look good in earrings. Sadly I don't like them and my fear of needles is what would likely hold me back anyway.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't have tattoos or piercings, because I despise them. My mother also constantly likes to threaten me with getting a tattoo of something she loves or piercing my ears due to her thinking I look good in earrings. Sadly I don't like them and my fear of needles is what would likely hold me back anyway.
    What about clip-on earrings? I think they pinch a little bit, but if you ever want the look without the actual piercing it might work for you. also, ear cuffs are cute and you don't even feel them ♥ but that's just if you want to! don't let your mom pressure you :(

Years
  • I have no interest in getting any part of my body pierced honestly, it just doesn't appeal to me at all and I don't understand why people do it. I do often think about getting a small tattoo of some description though, I've always like the idea of getting one of the Cyanide and Happiness figures on the inside of my forearm (not a whole comic strip, just a character).

On other people, I don't really find piercings or tattoos that attractive but they don't really bother me either so long as they're not done excessively.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    I have my ears pierced. 5 on one side, 6 on the other. Then I have three tattoos. All very small, all black simple lines, all of which I drew myself. Heck, I pierced all my own ear holes too. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I have my ears pierced. 5 on one side, 6 on the other. Then I have three tattoos. All very small, all black simple lines, all of which I drew myself. Heck, I pierced all my own ear holes too. :D
    hardcore :o so i mean, i guess it worked, but did you have any complications or struggles with piercing yourself?

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i love tattoos and piercings. i have two lobe piercings in both of my ears and i wouldn't mind getting a little stud for my helix. i think they all can be attractive but it depends on who has them and what they have done.

i like tattoos and if i were to get one it'd probably be something like this or in this style:
    Spoiler:

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Yeah I have a tattoo on my abdomen, an angel. It took 3 hours and it's all in black ink! I also have my ears pierced. I think it's pretty attractive on me yes, and they're a fun way to express yourself. :)

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    hardcore :o so i mean, i guess it worked, but did you have any complications or struggles with piercing yourself?

I did it when I was a teen. A few are uneven but other than that, nope :) I was super careful to disinfect everything. I just used a needle, no ice. Using ice to numb your ears makes it easier to cause an infection but most people don't know that.

Yukari

Haha... No tattoos or piercings here and no desire for them. I just don't like tattoos or piercings to be honest. They're just... gross. And as much as I like jewelry most earrings and like look really, well, gaudy to me.

So yeah I don't think I'm doing that anytime soon.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I've got no tattoos or piercings. Mostly because of a huge fear for needles. I don't really like piercings that much but I find tattoos to be pretty fascinating.

Sirfetch’d

I have none...yet. Tattoos are pretty appealing to me as long as they aren't too big or too exposed. I love how they can express so much about you if done well. As for piercings, I might consider one in the future but I don't care for them as much as I used to.

Back