• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar you're using

Which one?...

• I made it myself

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Yeah, I've stole it (Reason)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Other (Post)

Votes: 16 35.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
  • An old friend in Bulbagarden (Shiay) made this avatar for me. Even though we're not friends anymore, I still carry this avatar as a symbol of the good times I had in that place.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • My current avvie is from fanart that came from Pixiv. Most the avvies for any themes I ever make come from fanart. I do make a few adjustments half the time (such as strengthen the colors and whatnot), butyeah.

Last edited:

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I got it off of the default ones for the forum.

I see. I don't really much like using the Default one though.

It was made for me by SleepingCelebii off Serebi Forums. My one is pretty awesome ATM :D

Ahh, Serebii. The very first Forum I've been into. I make a few visit there for certain times. I got here often than that Forum. Well, whoever made your Avatar, he/she is a good one.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Derived mine from a render I found by using good 'ole Google.
    I see no reason whatsoever to credit render artists unless they speak up and identify themselves...oftentimes you just can't know who to properly credit, and the ones who insert little signature bars into their renders are not being considerate to the people who will use it to create nicer images. That being said, most renders are copypasta'd and processed, and are not 100% original hand-drawn art.

So yeah, scaled render to create image...I didn't feel like putting a background behind it and ruining a perfectly good standalone image. Note that when I use renders I never claim to have made the image itself, just performed the required processing tasks to incorporate it into my theme.

My biggest beef with artists online of any kind is against artists who B&M when you use their image somewhere else online...even if you don't claim that you drew the image yourself. If you didn't want it posted, reposted, edited, and otherwise copied...then why the heck did you put it online? This goes the same for the crotchety spriters I see here on PC. If some n00b uses your sprites, don't B&M about it unless he actively says that HE sprited them.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Mine means I'm FIERCE!.

I got mine of Glee Forums! I met a guy befriended him, we came close friends and he said he would make me an avvie and he did :D

Back