• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Guys Quebec City is awesome. I really wish I could stay here longer. Already dreading getting home late Tuesday and then having to wake for work the next day...
    but I'll try not to think about it yet ;|

Happy Easter cuties! I'm on vacation so I'm taking it easy too. they have such good Easter desserts here though mm

Years
  • Guys Quebec City is awesome. I really wish I could stay here longer. Already dreading getting home late Tuesday and then having to wake for work the next day...
    but I'll try not to think about it yet ;|

Happy Easter cuties! I'm on vacation so I'm taking it easy too. they have such good Easter desserts here though mm

I'm glad you're enjoying it!! I went there and Montreal for a school trip 12 years ago, we had a lot of fun. But my French sucks so :<

pkmin3033

It's that feeling you get after you've been struggling for about ten minutes and finally experience the relief of getting it out. Wholy shit, for short.

Add in a second "l" after the first and you also have a two-word summary of life in general.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • only 17% my posts have been liked :/
    Thanks Coffee for making that 17% :)

the best thing about being a woman..

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I remember when this was a thread of discussion instead of like begging.
    the best thing about being a woman..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back